Tailgate might be going. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I might just do the ambulance doors. I will need to sale my tailgate. Works great. Has some rust... the license plate lamps are in very good shape.. and work... window goes up and down with no issues... metal is in decent shape... can be repaired... I will get some photo's up soon... just looking to see who might be interested.... Im in Boise, Id.

I have two sets of 55 ambulance doors. I also have access to a rear clip. I would have to get it chopped into four pieces and ship it but its there. Right now I asked one of the guys to place the doors in a 55 that originally came with a tailgate and take photo's as well as see what needs to be done inorder to make them work. Ive seen all the photo's of door jams, etc... but with out having a set in hand to test on a vehicle... its hard to use just pictures to determine if something is going to work or not. For now I am just waiting to see what he comes up with.

As for my tailgate.... the inners are all good. They work fine. Window glass is good. The metal on the gate is a little dented in places and there is a little rust. Nothing that cant be fixed. Im just happy the window rolls up and down without any issues. I will try and get some photo's in. Im thinking maybe 100 for the whole tailgate. Plus what ever it costs to ship or maybe we can have another forum member bring them to the new owner.

I would love to have ambulance doors! Lots of pics on your progress would be great. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom