Tailgate Hinge give away (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seasons Greatings 45 owners,
Since I sold the 45, and miss it, I'm going to give away 1 set (3) of my repo tailgate hinges, these fit the early beds. Rules are simple: Post a pic of your beat up hinges on your tailgate, and I'll pick a winner at random on Dec. 23rd.
Good Luck
P3180225%20-%20Copy.jpg

Last edited:
no close up pictures of the hinges, but how about a few of the bed and gate...the hinges are boxed and packed away...somewhere. I'll find out how good or bad they are when i'm closer to the reassembly.
118_1898.jpg
118_1896.jpg

Oh..man I need these !!!!!

How about a beautiful rig with a butcher job of hinge replacement.......
DSCN2709.jpg

DSCN2712.jpg

DSCN2711.jpg

DSCN2713.jpg

DSCN2714.jpg

Last edited:
FJ45 tail gate hinge

View attachment 581302

View attachment 581303My other project to build.
Well Santa all I want is are NEW hinges, okay a train set.
Okay I have to eliminate myself as mine are the four bolt type, I still want my train set.
Have fun

Last edited:
Doing my slooooow resto when I have the $s to do each stage....Not having to buy a set of these would be GREAT...I can then divert that money to the next on the list of to do-s.

If I dont win (fingers crossed) will the winner please send me what there replacing...they all seem better then what I have.

Last edited:
Update

No just two, as I have to disqualify myself as I have the newer style, BUNMMER.
Merry Xmas

Oh..man I need these !!!!!

How about a beautiful rig with a butcher job of hinge replacement.......
DSCN2709.jpg

DSCN2712.jpg

DSCN2711.jpg

DSCN2713.jpg

DSCN2714.jpg

At least they used Land Cruiser parts. The outside are hood hinges from a 40 series. The middle is a barn door hinge.

Don't need any myself. Stock hinges still in good shape and I already bought a set of these hinges a while ago for ease of removing the tailgate.

:cheers:

I didn't realize it wasn't suppose to have these plates welded behind them until I saw some of these other ones.

The top half of each hinge has also been flatened. I presume because with the plate, it probably caused a gap at the bottom of the tailgate to bed.

I found my hinges today. They are actually in pretty good shape compared to others who have posted in this thread. So far, I'm probably the least in need of new ones.

held together with bailing wire... and bent ... and frozen
DSC01387 (Small).JPG

I didn't realize it wasn't suppose to have these plates welded behind them until I saw some of these other ones.

held together with bailing wire... and bent ... and frozen

Out of curiousity, what is the little piece that hangs down with the two screws in it for? You can see it in this pic and in mine.

Put all the names in a hat and my son pulled out the winner!
in2cruisers , send me a PM with your contact info and I'll ship these out.

I doooo believe in Santa...... and you sir are him...

:)bounce:)*****:)bounce2:)*****:)bounce:)*****. :grinpimp: .*****:)bounce:)*****:)bounce2:)*****:)bounce:)

Please allow me to pay shipping....

Will PM info

Thank you and "lima Bean" thanks you

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!

Last edited:
YA!

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE:bounce::bounce2::clap:
Good for you In2cruisers
Have a good Xmas 65-fj45:cheers:

Sweet! My vote was for In2cruisers because of the wack job some PO did, glad he won!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom