tail light guards ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Threads
Website
www.texas4x4.org
I know there is a wanted fourm but this is a FJ6x only request

anyone got those old skool tail light grills that they took off or want to sell ??? I'm old skool and wanted a set for my camper

klingonfj60@yahoo.com

yea i second that ive only seen them on one or two 60's but you're talking about the thin wire ones that have about 2 or 3 horizontal bars goin across right? id love to know where you can get those too

they probably dont help much if you brush up against a firmly planted tree instead of breaking the lense, it just rpis the whole light off, and you end up having more problems then you bargain for

with your fab skills, you could probably make a knock-off set of the SOR ones in an hour.

yea I looked at it and think I will the more I look at it but with 3 kids an hour in the shop is hard to come by

back in the day I had a set of the spector ones. They lasted about an hour out the trail.

I didnt think they would work I just like the way they look

they probably dont help much if you brush up against a firmly planted tree instead of breaking the lense, it just rpis the whole light off, and you end up having more problems then you bargain for

I'm building upper wings like pismo to help with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom