SOLD Tacoma WA: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser. 40th Anniversary Limited Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser. 40th Anniversary Limited Edition. Number 2544 of 4,744 built.

242K miles. Antique sage pearl paint. $21,900.00

We purchased this bone stock in 2017 with 205K miles on it. Before we used it, I put new tires, a full Old Man Emu stock height suspension, a full three row seat -door panel OEM style Katzkin interior, a remote starter-keyless entry-alarm, LED headlights, WeatherTech floor mats, and cup holders.

We wanted a cool vintage SUV to drive between our home and our mountain cabin. I enjoyed driving it so much it quickly became my daily driver. The truck is regularly maintained, and I would not hesitate to take it across country as it sits today. I’m recently retired, and new projects have me shopping for a pick-up. I have nowhere to store this baby.

NO RUST on the chassis or any body panel. Surface rust noted on the outside edge of both running boards, and on one of the rear taillight guards. Clear coat wear is found on the top of the front fenders.

ALL body panels still have the matching VIN on them. NO CRACKS anywhere on the DASH. ZERO LEAKs!!! I have the original floor mats (rough). I kept them in case the 40th logo could be copied on new mats.

It does not have factory front or rear differential locker option. (I understand you can install the OEM ~$50 switch in the dedicated dash knock out and get diff lockers from ARB if that’s interesting to you). The original floor jack is missing.

This clean 40th Anniversary Series 80 is bound to be cherished forever.

I’m the fourth owner. Clean title in hand and super clean Carfax attached to this ad. Cheers, P

20230211_160114.jpg

20230211_160131.jpg

20230211_160302.jpg

20230211_160352.jpg

20230211_160509.jpg

Great price for the condition it is in. If I had 1 less project I'd buy this in a heartbeat! Good luck with the sale on this gorgeous 40th!

Was this previously listed? Looks familiar.
Yes, about a month ago for a week or so at 23,900. Had to go out of town for a few weeks so took the ad down. Was going to put it on BAT on my return, but just decided to relist as a super fair price to see if it would be quicker to get more room in my garage, Cheers, Phil

Last edited:
woah. this is a really clean 40th! I had one a long time ago and always regretted selling it.

a couple of questions:

does the D light work, more just curious, no biggie.

any undercarriage pics? the truck does seem so clean!

has the front end been serviced recently?

one last thing, do the seat gears work?

again, great 80, looks like you've really taken good care of it.

woah. this is a really clean 40th! I had one a long time ago and always regretted selling it.

a couple of questions:

does the D light work, more just curious, no biggie.

any undercarriage pics? the truck does seem so clean!

has the front end been serviced recently?

one last thing, do the seat gears work?

again, great 80, looks like you've really taken good care of it.
Yes, the D light works, as well as ALL dash lights. (I had the heater/ac cluster lights replaced). No Engine or Airbag warning light issues.

Yes, I have many pics of the undercarriage and other parts of the truck. If you can shoot me your email that would be easier than positing here.

The front end has not been serviced under my ownership, other than lube oil etc. I do not know if it was done under prior ownership.

Yes, both front seats- gear operation work as intended. I believe both front seat cushions were replaced with the new leather interior kit, but I would need to dig for the receipt to confirm.

Thanks, Cheers

Let me know if it did not go through. I didn't realize the email was 14 meg
Good to go! Thanks so much! Been looking at them non stop since you sent them. Decision soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom