Tac Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone post a picture of the logo used on tac tshirts. Spencer needs a project for cad and metal shop. Thanks Kirk

While I'm thinking about it.....I spoke with Universal Products here in town, and was asking about pricing on stickers. He wanted to see the artwork first, but said they would be really cheap.

http://www.u-p.com/

They do TONS of labels, decals, etc. and all the graphics for our police vehicles(free).

I have em on my work email PM Me your home addresses and I can send em as attachments. Have a few different ones Zane made.. Zane's getting ready for a trip outta town so he might be kinda busy..

tornadoalleycruiser said:
I have em on my work email PM Me your home addresses and I can send em as attachments. Have a few different ones Zane made.. Zane's getting ready for a trip outta town so he might be kinda busy..
'YOU HAVE MAIL":rolleyes:

Sent to both of ya via regular email..

Perfect! I need at least 12!

Eric V.

Coming soon to a fender near you .....

3" Round ....... being printed now :cool:
White Black TAC copy.jpg

nice job mike...i want some...how much and how do we get em.....thanks for your work on this one!
osagecruiser

They will be available thru the club as soon as they are done.. And I plan on taking all leftovers to events to unload so then we can buy even cooler stuff for the club!

I'm in San Antonio for Christmas (high today is 75* :flipoff2: ) but that last time I checked with Jean she said they should be done the first week of January :cool:

Got this email from Don, like he needs more stickers;) ;

How Much?
Will we be limited to how many we can buy?
How much will shipping and handleing be?
Do they come in pink?
Will they become mandatory to go on club runs?
Will they keep rust frum fallin off my rig?
How do they stand up to repeeted mud dousings???
I think that covers it....

Don P.

Just had to throw the teaser out .....

I too am chomping at the bit. I'm waiting to get my new TAC shirt with the stickers. Gotta save the shipping. I have about 18 chapters for my 30th project right now. I'm hoping to get all of them prior to CM.

EV

mike
they look great and i am glad you have them...now how do we get them?...i got a newly painted yellow hood that a pair of those would look really good on....let me know

marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom