TAC Garage Sale 2021 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
Post your Land Cruiser stuff here.

Sellers:
One post per Tornado Alley Cruiser member only!
Please edit and/or remove your ad when your item(s) are sold.
If you have buyers asking the same question over and over, edit your post to answer these questions.
You may cross link if you have placed an ad in the regular Mud classifieds.
DO NOT cross link to e-bay. You may join the band.
Note your location and preferably your zip code as this will help buyers with shipping cost estimates.
You must be a current member of TAC to post here.

Buyers:
If you have questions for seller, use PM or e-mail. DO NOT RESPOND HERE!!!
DO NOT post questions in the thread!

This garage sale issue will expire 12-31-2021

I guess I'll get the party started. I still have a M416 for sale. It's a solid trailer. Has the usual dents and dings you would expect. In the second photo you can see the worst of it, the front lip is rolled forward. It could defiantly be massaged back into place. Most of the original paint is still on it and the army star and build plate are still visible. The tires do hold air and it tows great. These are 1/4 ton trailers off road with a 750lb rating on road. It is missing the landing leg and the cable that runs from the parking brake to the handle. This would make an excellent foundation for an overland trailer build. My wife and I tow a similar trailer on vacations as it makes a convenient place to throw all of our kids luggage in order to get it out of the cab. The price is $838
IMG_2426.JPG
IMG_2428.JPG

I also have a set of 5 BF Goodrich KO2's with some life left in them. Size is 305/65/R18The spare is brand new, I just paid $350 plus mounting last year and it's never seen pavement. The other 4 are in good condition and would easily get you a full year or several summers if you were looking to save your MT's. These came off of my 100 series. Price is $320 for the whole set. Or I would entertain throwing them in the trailer and giving someone a helluva deal on the package since you would be freeing up some of my valuable shop space.

Edit: dont know why the KO2 pics wont load. Text me if you want to see them and I will send you a pic. 785-231-8738

Free...... 1995 4Runner factory six spoke steel wheels and original tires. Free. (Gone)

130 watt KC Day Lighters, includes wiring harness and brand new relay. Black. Off-road beam, not pencil, not wide. Not LED. And of course the smiley face covers come with. $50

Front diff locker mechanism from 97 FZJ80 in need of rebuild? Price ? It works, intermittently it seems. Rebuild videos on youtube and probably mud.

I have some misc bolts from my 95 4runner tailgate and also the tow hooks front and maybe back. Bolts free. Hooks $make offer. Also have emblems from the old tailgate. All ready to use, good shape. $Free/trade?

One (1) free 285/75/16 Yokohama Mudder tire. Free. Items in Columbia 65201, can bring smaller items to club event. (This tire is possibly given away this week. Contact me if interested.

Last edited:
Free...... 1995 4Runner factory six spoke steel wheels and original tires. Plus the spare tire without a wheel. Free.

130 watt KC Day Lighters, includes wiring harness and relay. Black. Off-road beam, not pencil, not wide. Not LED. And of course the smiley face covers come with. $50

Front diff locker mechanism from 97 FZJ80 in need of rebuild. Price ? It works, but only intermittently. Rebuild videos on youtube and probably mud.

I have some misc bolts from my 95 4runner tailgate and also the tow hooks. Bolts free. Hooks $25. Also have emblems from the old tailgate. All ready to use, good shape. $25

One (1) free 285/75/16 Yokohama Mudder tire. Free. Items in Columbia 65201, can bring smaller items to club event like lunch once they start.

Happy 2021. 2021 starting off poorly it seems. 2020 doesn't seem so bad now. Pretty sad.
interested in the locker actuator

I have a set of OEM front CV boot kits for 4wd Tacoma. 2 sets to do both sides. Should fit 2005 to current. I paid $100 for these, would let them go for $60
Also have a set of drilled/slotted rotors and pads for a 5 LUG (2wd) tacoma. Would let these go for $50

6DA4592D-A0B1-4FB7-A1FC-DAF12AC45FAB.jpeg
E2188C0D-249A-4F1E-93D4-12290EAB5D0D.jpeg

If anyone needs sheetmetal or driveline parts for a low milage (64k) 2500HD chevy truck 2011, I am your guy.

Really nice metal (like new quality) bed, double cab doors, hood, fenders, power steering, hydroboost, rear axle, front axle, driveshafts, transfer case.

IMG_20210411_175158.jpg

Thought I'd throw this up here before I post it on Craigslist and Facebook since I got it from chef years ago. 16 ft trailer, boards replace last year, new tires last year, 3500 lb axles electric brakes on one axle. $2500 obo

View attachment 2642609
Thought I'd throw this up here before I post it on Craigslist and Facebook since I got it from chef years ago. 16 ft trailer, boards replace last year, new tires last year, 3500 lb axles electric brakes on one axle. $2500 obo
I may be interested - Let me think about this.

Wheels gone. I do still have assorted Taco (2001) parts, mostly interior if anyone needs something. Just pm.

Last edited:
BajaRack for 80 series. Sold.

Last edited:
I will be in KC Sat. For the TAC lunch. I will be at Molle (parts) before that. Can I look see

I will be in KC Sat. For the TAC lunch. I will be at Molle (parts) before that. Can I look see
I plan on being there as well, I'll make sure to drive the 80 to the meeting so you can check it out there.

10-4, I'm bringing My wife's 2004 Lexus GX 470 FOR SALE if anyone may have interest and will be posting my Son's 95 that he also has for sale and Just bought it from Matt in Jeff City. Not sure what I did but there all tuning on me.

Anyone want a free brush guard? Off my ‘97. Brackets are still attached to vehicle, not sure I have bolts for brackets to guard. Has some rust and dents.

9595C13F-3DD1-4000-8993-97F513CFD036.jpeg

1995 part out. All the big stuff must move quick. It’s getting blasted apart and Main body and frame getting scrapped in about a week rust patch panels what ever.

C4AE6186-8B6F-47E1-B515-989F3E8BA083.jpeg

77C96320-61DE-4684-A39B-C83F5C77474D.jpeg

6FE5A9E5-E398-4A87-A9E2-A8932773C81B.jpeg

886104C4-8649-4B1D-88B2-2FFCCEBE0B83.jpeg

CA63067C-0906-4F0F-AFD2-BEE4A0C280FA.jpeg

@cjmoon ... must be an early 95 with that steering wheel and engine.

Is that black? Or green?

What's the tailgate look like?
Interior door card RR? Oak?

Non air bag steering wheel? If so put me down for it please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom