T-shirt order Poll (2 Viewers)

What color T-shirts should we order?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m down with brown , my favorite Cruiser shirt I have right now is brown. Everybody has grey and navy and green

My favorite cruiser shirt is the one with the fewest coffee stains.

I’m down with brown , my favorite Cruiser shirt I have right now is brown. Everybody has grey and navy and green

Steve just wants to match his new ride!!

Edit: I guess if I'm riding with Steve I need a brown shirt also!! So I can match to.

Last edited:
I like pocket tees. Good place to put the sunglasses when indoors, or glasses when outside. also good for the iPod, Bluetooth headset, line nippers, tippet spool, credit card/license, parking stub, boarding pass, grocery list, receipts, pen/pencil, etc.

T-shirts without pockets are just underwear.

Last edited:
Do you have a timeframe on when you will need the cash for the hoodie's?

Awe man, I was hope that the yoga pants were a go. :)

So, what do you guys think of this?

I was playing with centering the front logo.

Any other ideas? Let's hear 'em.
sweatshirt front.JPG
sweatshirt back.JPG

Reminds me of ...

bullseye.jpg

I would put the front logo on the left side, but I'm OK with whatever you guys want. Also, any additional colors, or just red?
We haven't discussed sweatshirt color... I just picked red 'cause it was the one that came up.

Looks good. I'm in on a sweatshirt. I actually like the red.

Whipped this up on printful.com and I could do more if I ever get around to learning Adobe IllustratorOne sleeve has the teq logo and the other is Toyota with the triple locked symbol. The shirt shown is from Gildan which I've had good luck with.

image_Toyota-logo-39FDE466C4-seeklogo.com_logo_Toyota-text-logo-3000x550_mockup_Front_Flat_Navy.png
image_Toyota-logo-39FDE466C4-seeklogo.com_logo_Toyota-text-logo-3000x550_mockup_Back_Flat_Navy.png
Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom