T-Shirt Order from Cruiserland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the middle of placing an order and just had a quick question that might get answered here quicker (wanna get the order in tonight)

Looking to get this shirt (with an 80 logo of course):

attachjeephereT.jpg

Thing is, I'd like to get it with the correct spelling :doh: (no asterisks)

I figure they probably just have asterisks on their order page for legal reasons, but do they ship them out that way or with the correct characters :confused:

Already emailed them, but I'm hoping someone here can chime in while I'm still shopping ;)

Rick

Where did you order this from, i believe that this will come with the asteriks.

What's with the asteriks anyway? Why not spell it out?

Anyone ever heard of Copyright infringement? It's a legal thing.

That's not true I see tons of t-shirts and sticker with the word JEEP on them. Never with astericks.

Just because you see them dosen't make it right or legal, do some research on copyrights you will find it to be true. The designer of the shirt, knows this and that is why ** are being used.

It just looks stupid. I will never by one for that reason.

leaving.gif

Each to his own but I respect the ones out there playing by the rules.

That fact is that we all know j**p is a bad word. Would you want to children to go around saying that?

J##P Word

Maythe cruiser gods slap you down for wanting to say that word and here of all places my children are forbidden from saying the J word in our house

Cruiserland rocks! I got about a dozen of em, including the one being discussed. love them. That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom