T-Shirt feeler - Now less feel, more order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Edit: We have moved to Reef Monkey now. Land Cruisers, Cars, and Other Swag by Reefmonkey

Last edited:
Might suggest reaching out to @whitenh - he’s a LCLC member and helped LowCountry Land Cruisers with our T-shirts. Unless you have a member in the business....

I like! Let me know $...

Turns out the photo software I have used is forcing the images to save too small (fine for online, bad for printing). That explains now why the IH8 Interstate 85 sticker failed. So, I reinstalled Photoshop that I lost with my old computer and redid the image. It can be the grey pictured above, or more earthtone. The examples below are color grabs from photos of @JToobe 's 40 (Jefftone) and @the gimpey one 's 60 (Gabe in the Shade)

Jefftone
Jeffs.JPG

Gabe in the Shade
Gabes.JPG

Go for it ,I'd buy one

The fuse is lit!

The design was missing some action, so now a few vehicles are wheeling up the state. The map color is from @JToobe's 40. You can order starting right now and orders will be taken until Monday and then fulfilled. Then the 3 day cycle will start over until we turn it off. I don't know if this will get done in time for Relic Run, but GSMTR should not be a problem.

There is a sweatshirt option now too and multiple colors are available.

Upstate Cruisers Map

Capture7.JPG

CaptureTee.jpeg

Last edited:
$29 with tax and shipping. Nice work, well worth the money! Can't wait to get mine.

$29 with tax and shipping. Nice work, well worth the money! Can't wait to get mine.
I would have liked to see them priced lower, but hope that the premium tee makes these worth wearing for a long time (honorable grease stains are acceptable:)).

Ordered mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom