Switzer Craft Speed boat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ANYBODY have any resources for a SwitzerCraft speed boat? I inherited one and it way cool, but can find out little about them. The yahoo group is about as usefull as tits on a boar hog.

i'm no help but how about a pic?

2011 Switzercraft Reunion Regatta & Hot Boat Rally

:bounce2:Hello everyone let me introduce myself; I am Tom Arambasich and I along with my wife April:clap:,are the organizers and sponsors of the annual Switzercraft Reunion Regatta & Hot Boat Rally:steer:

:popcorn:This is a get together of Boating enthusiast's from around the United States. We even have members overseas. I am sure that most people have heard of Switzercraft Boats and the Famous Flying Wing.

The Regatta is open to all boaters and Hot Car lovers:steer:. The event is a one day event held at THE BIG BASIN MARINA in Channahon Illinois. This year on Saturday July 16,2011, starts at 10am...:cheers:

:clap:Everyone is welcome and so are any type of interesting boats,cars or whatever you would like to show off and along with the boats, THE MOTORHEADS OF ILLINOIS ANTIQUE OUTBOARD SOCIETY will be joining us and have their motors and boats on display while conducting a swap meet:grinpimp:. There is no fee except if you launch your boat at a cost of 12.00.

:popcorn:My wife and I donate 20 chickens and pulled pork (some people make a 5 dollar donation) that are cooked by my coucin Rick and most others bring something to pass around.Or if you like you can eat at the marinas bar.

If you would like to see pictures of past regattas and other events my Switzers have been in go to Switzercraft Reunion Regattas -- Hot Boats of the Past, Present & Future or to our clubs original yahoo site and look for Switzercraft Group.We also have a site on Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More under Switzer Craft.

Thanks and hope to see some new faces there this year. Tom & April Arambasich

ANYBODY have any resources for a SwitzerCraft speed boat? I inherited one and it way cool, but can find out little about them. The yahoo group is about as usefull as tits on a boar hog.

Hello everyone let me introduce myself; I am Tom Arambasich and I along with my wife April:clap:,are the organizers and sponsors of the annual Switzercraft Reunion Regatta & Hot Boat Rally:steer:

:popcorn:This is a get together of Boating enthusiast's from around the United States. We even have members overseas. I am sure that most people have heard of Switzercraft Boats and the Famous Flying Wing.

The Regatta is open to all boaters and Hot Car lovers:steer:. The event is a one day event held at THE BIG BASIN MARINA in Channahon Illinois. This year on Saturday July 18,2015, starts at 10am...:cheers:

:clap:Everyone is welcome and so are any type of interesting boats, cars or whatever you would like to show off and along with the boats, THE MOTORHEADS OF ILLINOIS ANTIQUE OUTBOARD SOCIETY will be joining us and have their motors and boats on display while conducting a swap meet:grinpimp:. There is no fee except if you launch your boat at a cost of 12.00.

Hope we see you there.