SwitchPro Install Difficulty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@residualboulders can you post pics of your switch pros install under the hood? Wondering how you mounted the switch pros? I'm looking for something like a PowerTrays but they don't make them for the 200s/LCs
I mounted it on a Slee accessory tray. I considered using a power tray but Switchpro recommends not doing so. I left the switchpro leads full length so I could go back and add something like that if I wanted to, certainly enough room on the Slee tray I think. I have considered moving it over to the left, trading places with my Noco to reduce heat exposure, but not sure it would make a ton of difference.

Now that I have had my switchpro working for a couple of weeks twice I have had 3 orange light flashes on the switch panel (no switches working). It happened on the trail and I needed my compressor. Disconnected the connectors on the module, waited a minute and re-connected and everything worked well for another week or so, then it happened again last night. New gremlin to track down.

IMG-3184.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom