SWFL Powder Coater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hobbes

SILVER Star
Threads
My 2 ply, made in Argentina circa 1998, FateO tires are probably a hazard at this point. I need new tires. New tires might force my hand on new OEM steel wheels. I'll want to powder coat them gray (RAL 7037).

Any recommendations for a powder coater in Naples/Ft Myers?

Thanks. I'll give them a call on Monday.

Forgot to follow up on this. Fix It Patio no longer does wheels. The lady on the phone said she heard everyone is taking their wheels to someone in Fort Myers, but she didn't know the name. So the search continues...

I don't have room for an oven in my garage. I'm married, so forget the inside one. Paying for 5 wheels to be coated is WAY cheaper.

I had a set of five (5) powder coated in Punta Gorda two years ago. Great job even with Pet Boys mounting the tires on the new rims. That said, no chips on rims today.

While a bit far from Naples, I can send you contact information.

Thanks, but I got them done. They appear fine. But I’m on the fence as to whether I’d use them again, so I’m neither recommending nor not recommending them here publically.

Got it.

I’m looking for a shop that can handle a straight forward body refreshing for my rig as my HOA will drop the hammer on me and my hammer.

Any experience with SWFL 4x4 In Bonita Springs?

Hola amigo. I have heard great things about Mario's Metalcraft in Naples, they are very close to the Ford dealership. Addy is:

4227 Mercantile Ave # A
(239) 649-0085

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom