For Sale SWFL: GENUINE TOYOTA LEXUS LX470 LAND CRUISER OEM REAR TOWING HITCH 51990-60010 AND BALL MOUNT PT228-00380 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Never used, never mounted includes the receiver hitch with mounting bolts and receiver ball mount and hardware.

Reduced to $165 plus actual shipping of your choice via PayPal in the ConUS only.

Can't post pics, will try later....

Last edited:
I’ll be in Bonita Springs in early June and would like to have this if it’s still available.

Attaching pics

IMG_0552(1).jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

Никогда не использовался, никогда не устанавливался, включает сцепное устройство ствольной коробки с крепежными болтами, шаровой опорой ствольной коробки и оборудование

Снижено до 165 долларов плюс фактическая доставка по вашему выбору через PayPal только в ConUS.

Не могу опубликовать фото, попробую позже ....
здравствуйте, у вас еще есть в наличии, есть ли доставка в Россию и как можно оплатить

@Schlexpedition,

Sorry, been a while since I've been on and didn't get an email to let me know you posted. YES, still available if you are still interested...

I just sent the message below in a private conversation (with a photo), but then read the messages on how to sell and avoid scammers. It says I should have replied to you.
Also, I'm about to list this here on ih8mud. If you're anything like me, you may not visit this site very often, and so you may not see these for a while. Apologies if you miss out again... ; )

schdev26 - I've got a set of these I'm preparing to list. I see you wanted one in January but missed out on a prior listing.

Are you still interested / looking for these?

These came to me from the original owner of my 2004 LX470 - she found them in her garage after I had an after market towing hitch welded to the frame below the bumper. They are brand new OEM in the original boxes. I've been doing some spring cleaning an came across them. Given that I no longer need them, it's time for them to go.

I'd take $150 plus shipping if you're interested. Please PM me.

More detail:

SUPPORT ASSEMBLY, TOWING ATTACHMENT Part No. 51990-60010 includes brand new OEM towing attachment and 4 bolts.
-my research says this fits all 2003 - 2006 LX470s and 2003 Land Cruisers. Please check to reconfirm for yourself.
GENUINE OEM TOYOTA LEXUS Trailer Hitch Tow BALL MOUNT Assembly Kit PT228-00380. Ball not included.
-includes trailer hitch, hitch pin, clip and sheeth (to size hole for smaller bolt portion of ball)
-Towing hitch mounts for a drop of 4 11/16" and mountsin reverse position for rise of 3 1/2"
-Max. rating gross weight - 7500 lbs (tongue weight 750 lbs)
-Fits LX470 - all years, and many other vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom