Sweet Ebay Find!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and in chat. I'm calling re-post.

sure that bezel isn't a reproduction?! looks like it's in pretty good shape compared to the rest of the rig.

i have a 63 fj40 in similar shape and it's up for sale if anybody is interested. reproduction bezel and no hubcaps.

Anyone near it to check it out in person?

cabron, I live a couple minutes away and have arranged to take a look at it tomorrow morning. I'm not in the market for another cruiser, I just figured someone might want some more details.

I'll get some more pictures and would be happy to ask any particular questions for you. Just let me know.

Felix

Felix when are you going? I might be interested in tagging along if that's OK, PM me.

Hey, if anyone is seriously thinking about parting it......I'd be up for the bows and doors if there are any. Check if he's got the doors. :D

I'd give it $1k for a safe break-even if you were just going to part it. Different story if you were to keep it whole.

If it's original, which I agree with Georg that it may not be, I don't know. I've seen the reproduction ones sell for 150 - 175 (More then I could afford). I sold my old painted over and dented '66 hub caps to some fella in England for $100.

I like the door openings on the 25's and early 40's too. Hopefully the tub is salvagable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom