Sweet cruiser, dog, and girlfriend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wheeled up around Telluride this week; Ophir Pass, Imogene Pass (Black Bear still closed for snow). Incredible beauty. Worth the 9 hour drive trailering the 40 behind a Tundra. Don't know who had more fun, my girlfriend or my dog. :grinpimp:

Damn!! Was hoping for some of those pictures like the guys REALLY trying to sell their rides on eBay.. You know what I mean, where even though the woman looks like she'd rather be doing 50 million other things she's still standing in the cold and snow in pumps and a thong...

Good looking rig for sure! You gotta do away with the show-bar though and get something that'll save that girl and dog:)

Sweet. Gotta get up there soon. Buddy of mine just went up to Cuchara(sp?) and had a blast. Pics all looked great and a heck of a lot cooler than Texas!

great shot :)

but watch out for Poser...........;)

Oh, yeah, tech: I had to tune my carb (lean out the idle mixture) at about 9000 feet. Plus the original hub caps really really worked at keeping things clean.

Thats Soooweet, I like that colour..................

Us Canucks never got that colour along with mustard and white.

I likey.

It's a Hi Lift, mounted with an old bracket that used to be made by Con Fer, I think. Bolts to windshield hinge holes. I put a piece of heavy rubber underneath with two small holes in the running board with stainless screws; inside the bracket I used a poly bushing leftover from suspension work to take up room and cushion things. VERY tight.

Hi-Lift looks good....but im thinkin the .50 Cal might be PHAT

Yes, olive brown. One of the three correct colors (olive brown, sea foam green, and smurf blue).

Fantastic scenery!
Do you have any other photos posted somewhere?
:)

what size tires are you running there buddy and how much lift are you running as well. looks like my setup and im getting curious...how's she perform?? the cruiser that is.

If i recall correctly, Them ther tires would be 33x9.5x15 BFG MTs stock height suspension and anti inversion shackles.
Nice cruiser.

thanks

that's hott!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom