Builds Sweet Brown 80 & Sweet Brown Buggy - Dual Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
I going to run the stock front axle, I'm not scared, 5.29s RCVs, ARP knuckle bolts &drive flange studs, trusted & knuckle braces and hydro assist View attachment 2174002View attachment 2174003
If i grenade the third I'll let everyone know

Last edited:
Your funny @brosky , you just photo bombed Trey's build thread...:rofl:
Who all thinks brosky should start his own thread?

Trey do you have any vids on YouTube? Lets see this Adventure Rig move, or waddle up sum rocks.

Trey do you have any vids on YouTube? Lets see this Adventure Rig move, or waddle up sum rocks.

no YouTube vids, kinda wish i videod building the 609 axle cause nobody documents these things. When we’re on the trail sometimes we’ll get lucky enough to have a passenger take pics but we never do a good job of it on our own.

next big trips will be windrock to do a shakedown of my buddy Joshs 80 on tons and 42s (@CheechnBlong ) Hopefully my 4 link and new axle will be buttoned up by then! Thinking Rubicon this year in Oct.

I get it...
Most of my vids are from in the rig.
Its also hard to get outside vids when everone is in a big hurry to wheel.

Looking forward to where your build goes next.

You are right. I am still learning proper forum etiquette. Fixed and apologies

no YouTube vids, kinda wish i videod building the 609 axle cause nobody documents these things. When we’re on the trail sometimes we’ll get lucky enough to have a passenger take pics but we never do a good job of it on our own.
next big trips will be windrock to do a shakedown of my buddy Joshs 80 on tons and 42s (@CheechnBlong ) Hopefully my 4 link and new axle will be buttoned up by then! Thinking Rubicon this year in Oct.
When are y’all headed to Windrock? We’ve got a big group headed there next weekend over MLK. I believe we may have run into you there last year in January (your rig looks familiar).

And just like that - I won't see my 80 for a month or so. But when it comes back we'll be 4 linked with a big boy axle in the rear!

1578888322202.png

NWF Black Box doubler???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom