1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SWEET 1989 BJ74 for sale

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by crushers, Feb 10, 2004.

1. crushers

crushers post ho SILVER Star

This is my first time posting to this board so forgive me if I ramble. I am very excited about this unit.
    Am I bragging? For sure and so will who ever buys this unit for a long time to come!!

This truck is a perfect example of what a new BJ74 was like sitting on the lot.
    27,750 km that is right, like new!!
    There is no flaws to be found.
    No rust. No chips. No repainting. No tears. No glass damage.
    Never been smoked in.
    Every available option except cable lockers and suspension seats. Original right down to the air in the original tires on original chrome rust free rims.
    For those that don't know what a BJ74 is. It is a Right Hand Drive, turbo direct injected 3.4L diesel capable of rolling down the highway in comfort easily at 140km and will give you 30 mpg doing it. This is NOT a slow diesel cruiser. (If you need even more speed we can install Propane Injection at an extra cost.) This unit has the 5 spd tranny and 4.11 gearing. The top comes off and the windshield will fold down (special wiper arms and catches needed).
    The truck has factory air conditioning, power windows, mirrors and door locks. It also has the rare full floater rear differential complete with factory limited slip.
    The truck has a factory installed stainless steel front bush bar, chrome factory extension bumper surrounding and supporting the factory PTO winch which appears to have never been used. The bumper also supports factory accessory driving lights as well as aftermarket fog lamps. It also has the factory guidance rod installed at both front corners.
    It is by far the finest example low mileage BJ74 in North America.
    This truck has gone through a very extensive inspection. (Check out the FAQ for a list of all that was inspected on http://www.luxuryimports.ca/index.html )
    This will show that it truly is one fine machine ready for the exploration or a few trips across the country.
    Very rare, one of a kind, chance to own a PRIEMIUM diesel convertible land cruiser.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact me at wayne@crushersrule.com .
    Also feel free to take a look at my restoration site
    www.crushersrule.com
    Picture are at http://www.luxuryimports.ca/forsale/1989BJ74-1/index.html . New Pictures will go up in the next couple of days.
    The truck is located in Calgary Alberta Canada.

Oh Yea the price. $35,000 Canadian. Yes, I am serious.

2. rick_d

rick_d

FYI-

I get 17-22 US mpg (down a bit, maybe dirty air filter) but no where near 30 mpg US

thats $26,250 US

3. crushers

crushers post ho SILVER Star

Please remember that this is Canadian gallons.
    How are you enjoying your BJ74? How many KM is on yours?

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">