Sweet 100 Series Pics - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
CHeck out these pictures of the 100 series, in stock configuration with 31's, modded to 33's and modded to 35's.

http://www.yourphoto.com/100_series.htm

I got the link off the yahoo board.

uzj100

Where is that ORV park? Looks like a cool place to mess around.

Weird - I've never seen an "official off-road play park". What's the world coming to? :)

The park is somewhere in California. I am not sure of the exact name and location. I am on the east coast, NC.

uzj100

Nice pics. I think the area is Hollister ORV in Central Cali. I hope to check out the place in couple of weeks myself.

Later

Its called Hollister and is outside of non other than the town of Hollister California. It is off of the 101 freeway, about 40 miles south of San Jose. Great place to go, trails from very simple to very complex. I believe there is about 5000 acres for 4 wheel vehicles (right next to it is park for motorcycles and quads that is about twice as big). It is owned by the State of California, and the entrance fee is $3 (may be $5 now).

Many people do not realize it, but Pismo Dunes (now Oceanic Dunes) is owned by the state of California, same $3 or $5 entry fee.

Cary

100s still look like overgrown Subaru Forresters to me every time I see them -- thanks for the pics... :)

That was harsh, true but harsh.

uzj100

The site wil not work for me ???

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom