Swap, Wanted or Sell Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Post up what parts you need for any projects, builds, or just would like to have.

Or stuff you want to sell. Make sure to add price and where you are at.

Im always looking for 2nd gen 4runner stuff...anything

and mini truck stuff

right now I could use mini truck manual lock-outs, lift springs, door panels, hood, fenders, stock or lower R&P

IFS parts

CV axles $20/pair

IFS brace $50

Chris 556-2303
West Des Moines
cvaxles.jpg
ifsbrace.jpg

T-case mount, skid plate

Front Range Off Road Fabrication standard T-case and skid plate, powder coated red. Never mounted on truck! $200/set
skidplate.jpg
Xmember.jpg

pm'd on the trans mount wish I could get the red braces:doh:

for sale: pair of buckets from a 85 turbo 2wd look like new SMELL like new...
--SOLD--

also 2 toyota slider rear windows for pick-ups $40ea

319-239-9397 call or text

Last edited:
I have pile of 66 40 parts that I would like to trade for a set of mini truck outers to up grade my 71 40.
Just about everything but the body. If you don't have outers I will trade for anything I can use on the 71.

I have pile of 66 40 parts that I would like to trade for a set of mini truck outers to up grade my 71 40.
Just about everything but the body. If you don't have outers I will trade for anything I can use on the 71.

Is this you Mark?

It's me I don't think I have anything great but someone with more room to store things mite have a use for some of the parts.

Mark

what do you call outers?

knuckles?

I'm looking for 2 early windshied wiper motors for my 65 fj45 as well as the 2 defrost guides that direct the air flow onto the windshield.

Tim Hagarty Colfax 515-674-3062

Going to the Stockton Swap Meet next week here in Calif. Pm me with anything I should be looking for and I can find it bring it out in Aug. and I am always looking out for cheep 40 parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom