Swap Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need Chris Wards phone number to discus a meal options for the swap meet.
Thanks Jeff:popcorn:

If you go the Event listing in Trails, Chris' number is there... our ad shows Safreno but that was a mix up on my part... I tried to change them all to Chris. But he is listed in the Event listing in Trails.

or PM me... I do not post phone numbers.

Well basically this is what i have as an option if the club likes? I am work with two gals who's husbands run a mobile BBQ (The pull behind rig type) and they would like to come out to the swap meet and offer a $5.00 egg/bacon type breafast sandwich on Chibata (sorry spelling is not a stron point) bread for those hungry in the morning and then for lunch offer a pulled pork sandwich for $5.00 and if wanted they could make it a complete meal deal with salad and beans for $7.00. Sorry i couldn't attend fun day to bring this up, had to work, but if this sounds like something we would want let me know and i will reserve them??
Cheers,
Jeff

Chris-
Post up jobs you need filled by volunteers and the ones that are filled and by whom.

On the raffle side I just went through my garage and have found a good box full of items for the raffle.

Dave

Let me know if you want me to call the raffle again this year. I'll try to be there by 6 AM

I will be there any time that I am requested to be there. Last year I worked the gate with Kathy and helped with the raffle, I am not sure what I will be needed to do this year, just let me know.

Spoke with Chris today and it sounds as if he has been busy with all of the arrangements. Food is covered, facility rented, porta potty's ordered, Shirts ordered etc.
He is going to make some phone calls to PMC members shortly to confirm some of the volunteers and task.
Some of the jobs we spoke about that will need to be done are:

Raffle Ticket Sales
PMC Membership table (T-Shirt Sales Etc)
TLCA Membership Booth
Front Gate
Parking Direction person
If you can think of know of the others please post them up. If you would like to volunteer for a specific job call or email Chris or post up here and I will relay it to him.

Raffle Prizes are needed. Please hit up local suppliers for Prizes. If you are attending please bring a prize for the raffle. Good Time to reraffle some of those past won raffle prizes that may be gathering dust.

Who has the Raffle ticket Tumblerer?

Dave

I can help with ticket sales -- I won't be selling much of my own stuff. I can also help with the vendor parking.

If you need any more help, just let me know.

well judgeing by Dave's post, you still need gate people, sounds like I will be there at 6:00 am for gate duty. IF I AM WRONG IN ASSUMING THIS, SPEAK UP NOW!, otherwise see you at the gate.

I have forwarded the above volunteers to Chris. he will be calling you to follow up as well as assigning jobs first thing in the morning.
Dave Thomas

I'll be there first thing in the morning again this year to help get things going. Chris knows that Kathy will be working the gate from mid morning to ??.
Also were bringing down a complete but rusty 1972 FJ40 with a hard top to auction off with a starting bid of $200 does start, stop.
I hope that everyone can help the club out with raffle items, I know it's time for me to cut loose with some things around the shop.

See Ya There- Tim

Swap Meet,

I will be there Brite and Early Also, Jeeper Ron's bringing His Truck and trailer, We have some Tires and Axles and some Toyota Parts For Sale, I "m donating some Parts for the Raffle and a Few New Items also, I'll try and do my best During the Swap Meet and Sell tickets and Smooze Like Tony, See you all there, Let me know if anyone needs anything, I try and help out , JIm

Phone # 415 459 4636, cell# 415 233 1744

Last edited:
yeah, get all Ron's links and coilovers for me.

Tell cupcake he woulda made soup bowl if he had let some air outa his tires.

I don't know who made the smoked Salmon that I won at the swap meet, but it was screaming good. Best i ever had. josh

the Salmon is the sole doings of one Larry Kitahara (A.K.A. Yodaman)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom