Swap Meet Requests for February 6th and 7th Meet and Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
As the title states:

Please post your requests so individuals can plan to bring items with them.

Some of you may have 4WD related items that you may wish to get rid of...post those up as well.

What I have:

4 Goodyear MT/Rs 285-75-16. Low miles (under 5000), lots of tread left (90+%). I got these off CL. Seller must have run them on a poorly aligned vehicle or under-inflated. They are cupped, 2 worse than the others. Would be great on a more trail type truck. They suck on my 80 (loud) and are coming off today. Pics will be available. Looking for what I have in to them $350 or 80 stuff of equal value.

For FZJ80:
Stock front bumper, complete, with mounting hardware.

Stock coil springs, about 103k miles.

Stock shocks, same miles.

What I need:

For FZJ80:

OEM baseline parts: cap, rotor, plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, pcv and grommet, brake rotors, brake lines, front end rebuild stuff, etc.

Any other FZJ80 goodies. Name what you have.

Thanks!
Robert

Robert, I have a PCV and grommet for you. It will cost you 2 beers.

I have:

Used fan clutch for 80, works fine. $35

Pair of He-Beam rectangular fog lights w/ mounting and complete harness, never mounted. $35

Hi-Lift Loc-Rac. $10 or trade for a 6-pack of Dos Equis or Shiner Bock.

Are you coming to the meet and greet? You and I have similar tastes in beer.

Robert

If anyone needs FJ40 parts, let me know what you are looking for. I have a bunch of random stuff including rough hard top panels, a nice fiberglass cap, and many many small parts. Will bring whatever is wanted or needed to the swap.

If anyone needs FJ40 parts, let me know what you are looking for. I have a bunch of random stuff including rough hard top panels, a nice fiberglass cap, and many many small parts. Will bring whatever is wanted or needed to the swap.

I might need the panels...the ones I bought ended up being less than perfect after they were blasted. PM me more details and a price.

Thanks - Jon

Last edited:
I need all sorts of stuff for this new to me 40, but alas the mail must go on that day.

Jon, I doubt you want these for your cruiser. They need a good bit of metal work in the rear curved area where these thing tend to rot. See Martin's buildup thread where he repaired one of them and you'll get an idea what you're up against. They would cost you 1 x 12 pack of SNPA or equivilant good IPA. :)

Lemme' know, more than happy to bring them.

:beer: R

Jon, I doubt you want these for your cruiser. They need a good bit of metal work in the rear curved area where these thing tend to rot. See Martin's buildup thread where he repaired one of them and you'll get an idea what you're up against. They would cost you 1 x 12 pack of SNPA or equivilant good IPA. :)

Lemme' know, more than happy to bring them.

Ahhh, gotcha...mine aren't that bad after all just not 'perfect' which means the body shop can stay in business a little longer ;) (my small stimulous plan - body work on the cruiser).

I am looking for one early style passenger door in good to better condition (don't need hinges, glass, etc, just the shell). The top window frame I have is fine so a door skin would work too.

-Jon

Sorry Jon, can't help you there. Martin scooped up a nice pair of early doors from me, but that's all I have for doors.

This is a stab in the dark as I know many of y'all don't own 60s, but looking for:

>Good front seat belt, with a unbroken buckle
>Rear tail light trim in good shape, mines rusting and bubbling
>Rust free driver side door for a 62
>Clean front carpet in grey

Thanx!

Last call for 40 parts

Need any of the following?

Fiberglass cap
Steering wheel / column
gas tank
bezel
Rough HT side panels
GOOD rear hatch door
Old or new stile rear tire carrier (tubular or square)
whatever else I'm not thinking of....

Need to know by lunch time tomorrow and I'll load it up and bring it this weekend

:beer: Ramon

I have the following parts for an 80:

2 Front Spindles (one has newer needle bearings instead of bronze bushing)
Starter (Bosch aftermarket)
Sunroof Parts (fiberglass pan, glass, sliding cover, etc.)

non-Toyota, but 4x4 related:
Garmin Etrex Vista GPS and topo map software

Clint,

How did you like the Garmin? I keep looking at them for a cruiser/hiking/kayaking GPS, but didn't how good they are...

How did you like the Garmin? I keep looking at them for a cruiser/hiking/kayaking GPS, but didn't how good they are...

I like Garmin units. They are easy to use and rugged. The Etrex is also easy to carry since it is fairly small. The track and route features are very useful. I actually upgraded from the Etrex to a Garmin 60CSx and also have a Nuvi.

The downside to the Etrex is that it has a monochrome display and is a little slow with the topo maps loaded. You can also run the map software from a laptop and connect the GPS to the pc with the cable

Still have a bunch of 40 parts, too much to list, but not a lot of "goodies" - Weber 38 full setup w/ one piece adapter and adapter to factory air cleaner.

I have some 40 series parts if anyone needs them -

Rear liftgate hatch
Hard top panels (blasted in bare metal)
Ambulance doors (blasted in bare metal)
60 series ignitor/coil
early style door regulators
Aquala aluminum side steps
'70 front bench seat
'70 rear long jump seats
F intake manifold
2F K&N intake air filter

Have other stuff too, just ask and I'll look.

I've got a new aluminum Radiator ( I think that Al has this one claimed). Has a nice hole in the bottom of it.

Robert I have those parts you requested but you might not want them. I just did a tune up and have non OEM rotor, cap, and wires if you want them. The really fouled up part in our rig was the plugs...pretty nasty...so I take it the other components aren't that new either but you can have them.

Greg...still haven't sent your check...need a price..but if you want to trade or if anyone else wants them I have a pair of extended shackles for a 55/60/62 (am I correct on this)...Had them for my 62 and got them from Dave back in early summer.

Maybe a built 95 80 series :flipoff2:....Damn HOA's. I'll rent it to someone for 18 months :steer:

I've got a new aluminum Radiator ( I think that Al has this one claimed). Has a nice hole in the bottom of it.

Robert I have those parts you requested but you might not want them. I just did a tune up and have non OEM rotor, cap, and wires if you want them. The really fouled up part in our rig was the plugs...pretty nasty...so I take it the other components aren't that new either but you can have them.

Greg...still haven't sent your check...need a price..but if you want to trade or if anyone else wants them I have a pair of extended shackles for a 55/60/62 (am I correct on this)...Had them for my 62 and got them from Dave back in early summer.

Maybe a built 95 80 series :flipoff2:....Damn HOA's. I'll rent it to someone for 18 months :steer:

Yeah I want the radiator still.

I'll store the cruiser at my house if ya want :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom