SWAP MEET! May 6th 9-2 at Overland Cruisers BUY SELL TRADE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spread the word! Spring is close and it is time to clean out the shop and purge that parts horde you've been holding onto.

We are stoked to share that we are going to do our first ever 406 Cruisers Swap Meet!

What's a swap meet? It's a time to get rid of some of your unneeded parts, vehicles and gear... and to buy someone elses unneeded parts, vehicles and gear!

Overland Cruisers has graciously made space for us to setup in their parking lot and is going to fire up the grill for a free hot dog lunch.

Here are the details!

• Saturday May 6th from 9am to 2ish
  • Come early to setup your own for sale items, space is somewhat limited.
  • This is FREE to everyone, folks selling, folks buying, folks looking to trade, folks just looking at rigs!
What can I sell/trade/buy?
  • Bring anything related to our hobby...
    • Whole vehicles, running or not (or a few pictures of what you have on a poster)
    • Vehicle Parts (keep it toyota or general off road use... tires, etc.)
    • Recovery Gear
    • Camping Gear
    • Tools
    • Overland gear
    • Basically anything legal to sell and related to our hobby, don't bring your wife's rusty dishwasher, or try to sell your old VCR.
Tips?
  • Bring Cash or digital payment options but remember not everyone has venmo/paypal etc. Cash is king.
  • This is HAPPENING, barring some HUGE amount of snow or something, this is happening on the 6th
  • Don't park in the parking lot if you are NOT selling anything, use the street ajacent to Overland Cruisers.
  • Be respectful to the other crusierheads there. Bring WELL-BEHAVED dogs, kids, spouses etc.
  • This is a working shop, lets be respectful of Overland Cruisers generosity and venue.
I would like to get 5-10 volunteers who would be willing to help us pull this event off, it would be great if we have a few people who could help us focus on:
  • Getting the word out on IG, FB, and other social media platforms
  • We could use 4-6 volunteers the day of the event to help with
    • Parking and directing traffic
    • Trash and cleanup
    • Welcoming new folks and seeing if they'd like to sign up for TLCA or 406 Cruisers
    • Helping cook up the grub
This should be a blast, please spread the word, we have fliers if you'd like to spread them around town, under cool toyota's windshields etc.

SWAP MEET FLIER flat.jpg

Put me down for volunteering with parking/traffic, trash/clean up, and/or welcoming new folks.
I've also got a transmission jack that somebody is going to need for a clutch replacement in the future, and I'm a motivated seller.

I think my plan is to fill the Tundra up and bring an assortment of stuff

Drew, Can I get a copy of the flyer for around Helena?
Paul

this is the same day as the first autoX so does anyone wanna watch some stuff for me and sell it willing to make it worth your while.

seriously. I have a handful of items that if someone wants to sell for me ill pay 25% commission.

Big Thanks to @bagochips76 for hosting this event! I picked up some 40-series side steps, moved some tools out of my garage, got to chat about cruisers, and checked out all the cool rigs in the Overland Cruisers backlot. We're pretty lucky to have a cruiser specific shop in our backyard and even more lucky that Steven is so involved in our local club.

Thank you!

I think my plan is to fill the Tundra up and bring an assortment of stuff
Goddam I can't figure out how to PM DM SM whatever. So I'm going this route. I've heard a lot about you from the past 3_puppies. Can you help me out with a 60x wiper arm and likely a windshield if its not prohibited. Thanks so much. My phone over here in the Bozone is 406-763-4567.

Spread the word! Spring is close and it is time to clean out the shop and purge that parts horde you've been holding onto.

We are stoked to share that we are going to do our first ever 406 Cruisers Swap Meet!

What's a swap meet? It's a time to get rid of some of your unneeded parts, vehicles and gear... and to buy someone elses unneeded parts, vehicles and gear!

Overland Cruisers has graciously made space for us to setup in their parking lot and is going to fire up the grill for a free hot dog lunch.

Here are the details!

• Saturday May 6th from 9am to 2ish
  • Come early to setup your own for sale items, space is somewhat limited.
  • This is FREE to everyone, folks selling, folks buying, folks looking to trade, folks just looking at rigs!
What can I sell/trade/buy?
  • Bring anything related to our hobby...
    • Whole vehicles, running or not (or a few pictures of what you have on a poster)
    • Vehicle Parts (keep it toyota or general off road use... tires, etc.)
    • Recovery Gear
    • Camping Gear
    • Tools
    • Overland gear
    • Basically anything legal to sell and related to our hobby, don't bring your wife's rusty dishwasher, or try to sell your old VCR.
Tips?
  • Bring Cash or digital payment options but remember not everyone has venmo/paypal etc. Cash is king.
  • This is HAPPENING, barring some HUGE amount of snow or something, this is happening on the 6th
  • Don't park in the parking lot if you are NOT selling anything, use the street ajacent to Overland Cruisers.
  • Be respectful to the other crusierheads there. Bring WELL-BEHAVED dogs, kids, spouses etc.
  • This is a working shop, lets be respectful of Overland Cruisers generosity and venue.
I would like to get 5-10 volunteers who would be willing to help us pull this event off, it would be great if we have a few people who could help us focus on:
  • Getting the word out on IG, FB, and other social media platforms
  • We could use 4-6 volunteers the day of the event to help with
    • Parking and directing traffic
    • Trash and cleanup
    • Welcoming new folks and seeing if they'd like to sign up for TLCA or 406 Cruisers
    • Helping cook up the grub
This should be a blast, please spread the word, we have fliers if you'd like to spread them around town, under cool toyota's windshields etc.

View attachment 3296794
Hey guys. How do I hookup with you? I'm in the Bozone. Looking for a few things I really need. Thanks. I don't see how to PM. DM for some reason. How?

Goddam I can't figure out how to PM DM SM whatever. So I'm going this route. I've heard a lot about you from the past 3_puppies. Can you help me out with a 60x wiper arm and likely a windshield if its not prohibited. Thanks so much. My phone over here in the Bozone is 406-763-4567.

for wiper arms, better idea to get new ones versus old used ones, 80 series and 4 runner arms work well, more details in the 60 tech section
for a windshield, I may have 1 good used one on the shelf, but almost easier to have whoever is going to install it get it for you

for wiper arms, better idea to get new ones versus old used ones, 80 series and 4 runner arms work well, more details in the 60 tech section
for a windshield, I may have 1 good used one on the shelf, but almost easier to have whoever is going to install it get it for you
Can't afford a new window. I suppose I....could...do it, or drive over to Helena from here in Bozone unless you have somebody you like here to do it for me. How much would you want for yours. As far as wiper arm, I really don't mind if its used. Same reason $$ as I'm on SSI. Thanks

Can't afford a new window. I suppose I....could...do it, or drive over to Helena from here in Bozone unless you have somebody you like here to do it for me. How much would you want for yours. As far as wiper arm, I really don't mind if its used. Same reason $$ as I'm on SSI. Thanks
Sorry, by the way. Can you point out how to DM. I know it's simple as hell, I just am NOT seeing it for some reason. Also, I do have a third member, trans from an 82 (60) and other parts if you'd be up for any trades. I'd drive over there with all if you like. So also if you'd like to pass on your phone or email that'd be way easier for me. Address where I could find your yard. Ya know....for years in the past I was seeing Jon Bause from over here and Livingston but then he was off to Africa and I have heard he was back....but cannot hook up with him. Gave my 82 'Brownie' to him. Do you know if he is around again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom