Swap Meet 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone is welcome. You may need to check with a better mechanic; I don't think your xfr case is chain drive but it could still be a bearing. Time to install the low range gears.

You probably won't find anyone hauling a xfr case to the swap meet. Post in the "For Sale/Wanted" sections in this club site and the Keystone Cruisers site and you are likely to find what you need.

Last edited:
@76FJ40 Thanks

I have had no luck locating anyone in the Ananpolis area that knows anything about a LC. Is there anyone out there that know anything about a LC Transfer Case ?

@Von Hayek lives in your neighborhood and may know of someone local. Your less than local choices are OTRAMM in Bealton, VA and Iron Pig in Fredericksburg, VA.

Unless that t case ran without oil for many miles I doubt that's the cause of your noise. More than likely it's the wheel bearings. Definitely need to find a different mechanic. The only chain in an 80 is the timing chain. Only gears and bearings in the transfer case. If it's not a daily driver then dropping it off with Ryan (@OTRAMM) is probably the best course of action. Either way you should come to the swap meet and bring your 80. I have 2 transfer cases on the shelf and I'd be more than willing to sell you one if it indeed needs one but it'd probably be better to have Ryan rebuild yours.

I am parting out my FJ62 and planning on bringing what I have to the swap meet. Anything I need to bring other than the parts and some change. Can I bring a small table? Do I need to pay the club to vend? Or is there anything I can bring to help out? Also, what are the times for the swap meet? Maybe I missed it in the thread somewhere.

Thanks,
Karl

We start setting up btw 8-9. 9:30-10 is probably when it gets going. If you are into RC cars bring it. There will be some RC car competitions. Maybe a race course and definitely an obstacle course. Bringing beer is also a good idea. It kind of turns into a little bit of a hang out party towards the end and it’s private property so no restriction on beer.

Bring any table you want and there is no fee. The club sells Burgers and dogs for lunch. That’s how we break even on the day. There is no significant space restriction, so tables are no problem.

Thanks for all the info Tikicruiser! I am not into RC cars but will enjoy watching the show. Will see you guys there and will definitely bring some adult refreshments.

I am parting out my FJ62 and planning on bringing what I have to the swap meet. Anything I need to bring other than the parts and some change. Can I bring a small table? Do I need to pay the club to vend? Or is there anything I can bring to help out? Also, what are the times for the swap meet? Maybe I missed it in the thread somewhere.

Thanks,
Karl

Hey Karl,

I could use a tailgate that's not rusted if you have one.

Cheers!

yep, tailgate is pacers.

I’m hoping be there. What can I do/bring that hasn’t been mentioned?

Ryan has new ARB skid plates for a 200 that I'll bring to the swap meet.

I do believe I am driving down for this, bringing my 5x8 trailer if anyone needs a Mud Ship between there and PHL in either direction.

I've got some stuff I'll start to list here, see if it's worth dragging along.

Bring a micro truck. We'll have a little pallet craw corse setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom