Suspension

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by 85fj60, Mar 24, 2004.

1. 85fj60

85fj60

I need some serious help finding a good replacement suspension system for my fj60. I want something that will provide 2.5 to 3 inches of lift, improve the ride and be tough enough to stand up to some heavy gear.
    There are several out there that look decent, but I don't know what's good, great or down right sh***y. I know OME is the best, but it's a little out of my price range. The ones I have seen have been :
    Pinnacle- Jt outfitters
    Specter offroad's lift kit
    BDS
    HFS-Cool Cruisers
    man a fre's lift kit

Any help would be welcome!!

cheers!!
    :beer:

2. kling-on

kling-on Kool Arrow

Media:
    Albums:
    http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album82

heres a link to pics of mine 2 1/2 BDS and 1 1/2 shackle rides nice hold whgt very well and even flexes good I got mine used BUT put new Pro Comp shocks on it ... I like it but I will be going SOA soon cause it just not tall enough

3. LuvenMud15

LuvenMud15

[quote author=kling-on link=board=1;threadid=13658;start=msg126460#msg126460 date=1080162403]
    http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album82

heres a link to pics of mine 2 1/2 BDS and 1 1/2 shackle rides nice hold whgt very well and even flexes good I got mine used BUT put new Pro Comp shocks on it ... I like it but I will be going SOA soon cause it just not tall enough
    [/quote]

thats what i have right know except it's a OME (sua) and its not big enuff, can i use that suspension that i already have, or do i have to buy a new kit?
    thanks
    mark

4. anti-friend

anti-friend

could you post some info on your suspension kling on, looks nice :D

5. 85fj60

85fj60

Kling on- rig looks awesome! Curious about shimming the axles, did you have to do this for this particular setup??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.