1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by 85fj60, Mar 24, 2004.

1. 85fj60

85fj60

I need some serious help finding a good replacement suspension system for my fj60. I want something that will provide 2.5 to 3 inches of lift, improve the ride and be tough enough to stand up to some heavy gear.
    There are several out there that look decent, but I don't know what's good, great or down right sh***y. I know OME is the best, but it's a little out of my price range. The ones I have seen have been :
    Pinnacle- Jt outfitters
    Specter offroad's lift kit
    BDS
    HFS-Cool Cruisers
    man a fre's lift kit

Any help would be welcome!!

cheers!!
    :beer:

2. kling-on

kling-on Kool Arrow

Media:
    Albums:
    http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album82

heres a link to pics of mine 2 1/2 BDS and 1 1/2 shackle rides nice hold whgt very well and even flexes good I got mine used BUT put new Pro Comp shocks on it ... I like it but I will be going SOA soon cause it just not tall enough

3. LuvenMud15

LuvenMud15

[quote author=kling-on link=board=1;threadid=13658;start=msg126460#msg126460 date=1080162403]
    http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album82

heres a link to pics of mine 2 1/2 BDS and 1 1/2 shackle rides nice hold whgt very well and even flexes good I got mine used BUT put new Pro Comp shocks on it ... I like it but I will be going SOA soon cause it just not tall enough
    [/quote]

thats what i have right know except it's a OME (sua) and its not big enuff, can i use that suspension that i already have, or do i have to buy a new kit?
    thanks
    mark

4. anti-friend

anti-friend

could you post some info on your suspension kling on, looks nice :D

5. 85fj60

85fj60

Kling on- rig looks awesome! Curious about shimming the axles, did you have to do this for this particular setup??