Suspension Setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to setup my suspension and was wondering what your thoughts are on this setup. L shocks all the way around with 863 in rear and 850J in the front. This way I won't have to use spacers in the front and no stinkbug (hopefully). Will the L shocks work with the 863 in the rear? I just have a M8k with ARB on the front. After the lift come the sliders and possibly a rear bumper.

Any other advice/comment/fret/fumes/concerns you can give on this particular setup would be great.

Probably in the next 6 months will move to FOR Gen II.

That setup works well, great travel with the long shocks, but if you want another setup why do double work?:confused:

Brittan's rig with that setup and 315's.

attachment.php

Kevin,

Thanks for the response, I have some of the parts laying around and the finances won't allow for 1500-2000 in cruiser expense at the moment for Frankie's. But I can spend some money to piece together a kit to get me by till the finances come around. What would you recommend for caster? slee blues?

I have 850j+1 up front and 863 rears and mine sits level. I also have ARB+M8000. I don't have the L shocks but might move to them some day. Where are you in CO. You can come see my setup sometime if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom