suspension options after LRA install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It seems there’s an opportunity here for airbags with an automated inflate, deflate system and a raspberry pi.
Pi measures the full level of the aux tank (and main tank if you want), and inflates / deflates airbags based upon these levels.
Simple phone UI could have select buttons for towing, fridge. Drawers, number of passengers etc, and the Pi would manage inflation based on all this.
Actually a really good use case for the ARb tablet (Linx).
That sounds like one heck of a dialed in setup!

My only hesitation would be the addition of multiple potential points of failure with the introduction of a complicated system. Would it be cherry when everything was operating as it should? Yes! Would it drive me crazy when one of the several bits of electronics may take a sh*t at an inopportune time? YES!

That sounds like one heck of a dialed in setup!

My only hesitation would be the addition of multiple potential points of failure with the introduction of a complicated system. Would it be cherry when everything was operating as it should? Yes! Would it drive me crazy when one of the several bits of electronics may take a sh*t at an inopportune time? YES!

Any chance your gasman Robbie? Mastercraft boat world..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom