Suspension lift to Okinawa? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bottom line, Im in the USAF stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I have an APO address here on base, or friends that live on the economy with local Japanese addresses. Are there any vendors that can ship internationally for either an OME or Terrain Tamer suspension kit for a '92 HZJ73? Thanks in advance!

Bottom line, Im in the USAF stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I have an APO address here on base, or friends that live on the economy with local Japanese addresses. Are there any vendors that can ship internationally for either an OME or Terrain Tamer suspension kit for a '92 HZJ73? Thanks in advance!
PM Sent

Cruiser Outfitters was able to ship to APO, but naturally the cost wasn't worth it for me at the time. I sucked up the doodoo suspension for a year and focused me energy and money on things I couldn't buy easily in the states. Just my $.02

My suspension is pretty much shot. The leaves are almost completely flat with no bow. I put new shocks on hoping that would help, but nope.

HA - Sounds like my BJ 73 when I got it. Here is before and after Terrain Tamer kit....

upload_2017-3-6_19-13-42.png

upload_2017-3-6_19-16-28.png

Lots of 70 Series suspension options in Japan. OME is available as are many others. Do you know what you want?

Im just looking for a standard all around 3" -ish lift. I have the original leafs and they are shot.

Im just looking for a standard all around 3" -ish lift. I have the original leafs and they are shot.

The Yahoo Auctions link I posted is exactly that- a 3" lift for your exact vehicle.

カントリーサスペンションキット | 4×4 Engineering - 4×4 エンジニアリングサービス

Depending on what you want and what year your 73 is, these guys have kits from 60mm - 90mm. The kit contents are notated in C or J- you can check the top of the page for what a C or J kit contains.

It looks like leafs alone is about 90,000 JPY. Whole kits including shocks, leafs, shackles, bushings, is anywhere from 23K - 29K JPY. Amazon is saying free shipping within Japan but sometimes Okinawa is not included- you'd have to check. I'd be amazed if they'd ship leafs to you for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom