Suspension Issues (sway bar) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,
Need ur help. Have a 1993 Toyota Land cruiser. On the driver side the sway bar is touching the the arm assembly. Now after checking found that the bushings and the stabilizer bar links are worn so will change those. So would that solve the problem as I never had that problem before. Anyone had that issue before?? If u take a look at the pic u guys can see it's very close and when I drive it touche's
Thanks guys

IMG_20191205_150137.jpg

I have found that the stabilizer bar bushings wear out faster than the others. Definitely change the bushings and bar links.

Either your sway bar is bent or front control arm is bent or both.

You also need new sway bar bushings.

Has your truck ever been in a collision?

Thanks guys for all the responses. I'll be changing out the bushings and links soon. Will àlso check out the spring. I thought about the bar and arm being bent too so I will take down both of them to check. I'm not the original owner so I don't know if it was in an accident. Will take a good look underneath to see if any signs of a collision

Are you lifted or stock height? If you have a lift on and stock panhard, the panhard will pull your axle to one side, causing the sway bar to be offset. Just a thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom