Suspension install help needed in NoVA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Berkut10r

SILVER Star
Threads
Lads/Lassies,

I have an IronMan kit along with UCAs that needs to be installed, just need an extra set of hands. Fully willing to pay for the help or repay in detailing services (paint correction, ceramic coatings and etc.). I live on Ft Belvoir.

Lads/Lassies,

I have an IronMan kit along with UCAs that needs to be installed, just need an extra set of hands. Fully willing to pay for the help or repay in detailing services (paint correction, ceramic coatings and etc.). I live on Ft Belvoir.
Is this something you're doing today or in the future?

Is this something you're doing today or in the future?
Parts are here, I am going to soak the bolts in Free All so earliest this project can be started is tomorrow.

Parts are here, I am going to soak the bolts in Free All so earliest this project can be started is tomorrow.
The auto hobby shop opens at 9 tomorrow, there's usually a wait list from the time they open on weekends, but a lift makes the job much easier.

I can’t use that place because this my detailing business’ vehicle, personal vehicles only.

Standard base housing two car garage. I lift the LC with my hydraulic jack constantly for maintenance and etc, never had any clearance issues. From all the reading that I have done, rear is pretty much like the 80s. Front is a quite bit different, torsion bars and shock placement.

Standard base housing two car garage. I lift the LC with my hydraulic jack constantly for maintenance and etc, never had any clearance issues. From all the reading that I have done, rear is pretty much like the 80s. Front is a quite bit different, torsion bars and shock placement.
If I can get my BMW fixed today I'll be available tomorrow. My 80 isn't legal right now, so I'm avoiding driving it until I can get it inspected and registered.

While working on the BMW this afternoon, I cracked my crankcase vent hose, so it's down until I can replace it.

If I can get my BMW fixed today I'll be available tomorrow. My 80 isn't legal right now, so I'm avoiding driving it until I can get it inspected and registered.
No rush. Let’s push for next weekend. I will see what I can do about getting a registration with my name next to my business’ name so we can use the hobby shop.

While working on the BMW this afternoon, I cracked my crankcase vent hose, so it's down until I can replace it.
Oh man. Hope it is an inexpensive fix.

No base access, but I have youtube and I've seen a 100 before.
You don’t need base access, your driver’s license will get you a temporary pass.

No rush. Let’s push for next weekend. I will see what I can do about getting a registration with my name next to my business’ name so we can use the hobby shop.
I'll be working 6:45 AM-6:45 PM next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Oh man. Hope it is an inexpensive fix.
The part should be in Monday, $38 from Amazon. Hopefully that's the last problem.

If an inexperienced set of hands can help, I am willing. Just let me know when and approx time needed, and I can tell you if I am available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom