SURPLUS: OCD canvas bikini tops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
For sale are a few surplus, new, never used FJ40 bikini tops. These are new tops that were made by Jim at OCD.

Jim only takes orders for custom work, each built by hand, he doesn't hold any items "in stock". These were built a year or so ago with the anticipation of posting them on ebay but instead they were put on a shelf and forgotten about... Well Jim found them and wants them gone. Will ship within 5 business days of payment.

These are high quality canvas. They do not include the Bestop channel hardware needed to attach them to the windshield top.

You can order the channel here:
Bestop 51209-01 - Bestop® Windshield Retaining Channel for 76-95 Jeep® CJ-5, CJ-7, CJ-8 Scrambler & Wrangler YJ - Quadratec
or
Bestop Windshield Channel - Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser

=================================

SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT...

Here's what Jim has, I'll update these numbers as these sell:

[STRIKE]black 3 [/STRIKE] SOLD OUT
[STRIKE]grey 2 [/STRIKE] SOLD OUT
[STRIKE]white[/STRIKE] SOLD OUT
[STRIKE]od green[/STRIKE] SOLD OUT

=================================

If you are interested send an email to me at mark@woytovich.com. I am helping Jim with his order management and communications (feel free to ping Jim at ocdtops@yahoo.com too if you have questions about this).

There are no "dibs" by posting here in this thread. I will take inquires by email and go from there to answer questions etc until we get confirmations and Jim gets payment that will finalize a sale. We want to keep this organized and fair to all.

PRICE EACH:
$55 SHIPPED in the lower 48 (there MAY be a slight surcharge for other ship destinations)
(These were originally $70 shipped)

Again: email me with interest and/or questions: mark@woytovich.com

PS I get no financial gain from the sale of these bikinis. All money goes to Jim and the tops come from Jim.

Last edited:
Here are some pics... black and gray...

See the original thread and more info here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandis...vas-bikini-top-canvas-cool-2.html#post4517964

black bikini.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take one. Black... Opps email'd to you.

Mark, are these only standard length bikini tops or does he also have a family cage option?

Placed my order. I do have one question, in the attached thread it looks like the earlier ones were not treated and the later ones where treated. Are these the treated kind? Not that it matters because the price is awsome.

REGARDING THE FABRIC:

Jim wrote: "They're the same material as used for the full canvas tops. Pretreated from the mill during the manufacturing process - not after. Treated for water resistance, mildew and mold. Canvas manufactured in Indiana."

That said, proper canvas maintenance and treatment processes should be followed to ensure long life and expected performance. There is a thread here somewhere regarding canvas maintenance.

All:

Quantities are getting low... please email me before sending paypal for a bikini... I want to make sure Jim has what you want before you pay...

I guess I should have emailed, I paid before reading the last post. Hopefully you still have one in black! Thanks!

e-mail sent

Free idea for anyone:

IH8MUD T-shirts that say, "Take it to chat" on the back... :D

E-mail sent for a black one

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom