surco urban roof rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just received the surcu urban roof rack, it canme with an adaptor kit to fit the lx 470 but the adaptor does not fit , i am in contact with the company --has anybody installed one of these???

picture says a 1000 words

I have a surco urban rack (for sale now) but if you are using the stock roof rack rails, you need the adaptor that clamps on w/ rubber feet. check out everythingsuv.com for what the clamps look like

FirstToy said:
I have a surco urban rack (for sale now) but if you are using the stock roof rack rails, you need the adaptor that clamps on w/ rubber feet. check out everythingsuv.com for what the clamps look like

So why are you selling the surco rack?

surco just got back to me, the adaptor will not work on the lx 470 2004 but they do have a different adaptor, it is a ER100 so i will wait and see, i also told them that they could have made the width 48ins instead of 47, and they should not have used steel in some of its construction, steel rusts, and all the fasteners should have been stainless, but i will apply rust bullet to the steel and that will solve that, it just seems that you have to modify most things these days.

I dont have a roofrack on the 80 and dont need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom