supra and 80's series ?????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
can i use performance parts from the toyota supra wich has the straight six?????????????? If any one has and has been sucessful please let me know.

Last edited:
The Supra does not have a 1FZ engine.

jaxcruiser said:
can i use performance parts from the toyota supra wich has the straight six?????????????? If any one has and has been sucessful please let me know.

I think the oil cap will fit.

0178yn.gif

jaxcruiser said:
can i use performance parts from the toyota supra wich has the straight six???? know.

Like what?? what do you have in mind? what do you want to accomplish?

I was just looking at the fan clutch on my Supra and it looks like it my work on my 80 :idea:

I think the fuel pump works, right? That's about all i know that works.

i was thinking maybe headers or the air intake or rockers?>?/??????
i dunno it was just a thought

The spoiler will fit !! And you can get rid of the rust prone roof rack on the 80 at the same time :)

Seriously though, just because they are both Straight 6's doesn't make them similar. And I'm sure anything could be used on either one if you have the money and time to fab it up.

Only thing I have heard being used is the fuel pump from a 93+ supra for some of the supercharged/turboed 80's and even then its still some custom fitting.

BTW Frank.. nice stable of Toys, I had a similar stable right after I bought my LC: 88 V6 4-runner, 89 turbo supra, and 94 LC (had to sell the 4runner though)

The Toyota Cressida has virtually the same mill, but the Supra and the Cruiser are totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom