Suppoting local Cruiserhead and his automotive shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I had the opportunity to visit Chris Miller’s (Dhondagod) automotive repair and fabricating shop last weekend and wanted to pass along some information. He closed down shop a few years ago to become a high school teacher. He loved the teaching part, but all the other stuff that most people don’t know about until they are teachers made staying in teaching a difficult reality. So he made the hard choice between teaching and running a full time shop. He chose reopening his automotive repair and fabricating shop in Clovis/Fresno (by the airport).

I wanted everyone to know that he is in business again and any need you have for your Cruiser (tube bending, muffler, fabrication, engine, etc) he can handle. He is not Cruiser specific, but he does know his Toyotas. He is well known in the Cruiser community and from the work I have seen, he does a great job. There are only two places I would trust with my rig and the other place is in Stockton (a bit far unless it is a planned trip)

Anyway, if you need some professional work on your rig and wanted to support our brethren, send him a PM here or on Pirate. I also have his cell number if you need it, just let me know (I don’t want to post it for the world to see on the board).

Slickrock.

yes very good dude and good wrench.... know him for a while hes a member of 4x4him also

Chris is a very great guy and really enjoys his work.
Hope that if you need something done you give him a call.

I'll provide another ditto to support Chris's shop. He helped out with a quick fix while we were headed out to Huntington. Great guy to deal with, definitely chalking his info back up in the cell phone just in case. :D
*Could've used you last year though man! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom