SuperWinch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any experience with the brand 'Superwinch'?
Princess Auto has a 9000 lbs 12v on sale for 777.77$. I know, a Warn 8274 is the only way to fly..but new they are what 2k? and used for around 500 usually. So, 777 for this sounds decent.

I'll run thru the listed pro's from the add:
circuit breaker protected
mechanical and dynamic brake
power load in and out
integrated sealed contacts
all metal 3 stage planetary gear box
15' handheld remote
freewheel
125' 21/64" dia wire rope with thimble and latch hook
includes roller fairlead and pulley block.

Model EPi, 9000 lbs rated line pull, 4.6 hp motor, 33 amp no load draw, no load line speed 47.1 FPM.

regular price is 1049$

9000lbs PHHFFT! That's an ATV winch! step up the the big boy size of 12000lbs , GIT'ER DONE!:D , Yeah, I don't know, just wanted to post something before the old long weekend!
have a good one, ya'll
Cheers
Deny

Whats wrong with your PTO? Why are you switching. If you want something cheap for a couple years buy the Costco winch for $444 I've seen it in use. Its actually pretty good. Otherwise like you said save up for a 8274. If you don't want to convert to 12v then get a MileMarker Hydraulic off your powersteering.

ham

hamberger said:
Whats wrong with your PTO? Why are you switching. If you want something cheap for a couple years buy the Costco winch for $444 I've seen it in use. Its actually pretty good. Otherwise like you said save up for a 8274. If you don't want to convert to 12v then get a MileMarker Hydraulic off your powersteering.

ham

er..i dont have a PTO? i have an 8274 on my 45..was more just idle curiosity really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom