Super Bowl/Michelle's Birthday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, wanted to throw this out there and invite everyone. We are throwing a Super Bowl/Birthday party. If anyone would like to join let me know. Will be smoking some Q and will have some other food. You are all invited just let me know by sending a PM, replying below or texting Michelle.

Except for Tim since he will be cheering for Denver....;) only kidding welcome to come as well. Significant others are also welcome.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1453768267.093671.jpg

Last edited:
Rae and I will be there. I'll be asleep before the end of the game, so we'll have to cut out early...

no guarantees yet, but I plan to stop by for a bit.

Ronda and I will come by, but will need to leave by halftime.

Sounds good! Looking forward to it!

Tim you aren't staying for the Puppy Bowl? I think that's really why Jeremy is stopping by. ;)

Anyone else?

Tim you aren't staying for the Puppy Bowl? I think that's really why Jeremy is stopping by. ;)
Huh? The puppy bowl is when all the women go in another room with a smaller TV, talk about crafts, and watch the puppies, so why would Jeremy...wait, nevermind.

Anyone else????

@TailsWCU Let me check with the boss. We'll have the little one in tow, if that's ok.

@TailsWCU Matt - talked to the boss; we're in. Thanks for the invite.

@TailsWCU Matt - talked to the boss; we're in. Thanks for the invite.
Glad you can make it, make sure your daughter has a Bronco onsie. Matt, I'm not wanting to make this complicated, but are there certain dishes you need brought? Not that there's anything wrong with 3 Rotel/Velveeta dips. I'm sure Kyle has the kale salad covered.

@collk22 Glad to hear you guys are stopping by! Absolutely ok to bring the little one!

@Beau Diddly Not required to bring anything but if you would like to, you are more than welcome. I'm sure Mrs. @Beau Diddly has some killer recipes! Like i said though, not required. BYOB.

The following will be provided....

SC BBQ Hawaiian rolls Slaw
Monkey dip (Rotel), Chips
Scoops with cheese and olives
BBQ meatballs
Deviled eggs
Pigs in blankets
Pimento cheese Croissants
Chicken salad Croissants
Chips and salsa
Chip with French onion dip
Buffalo chicken dip
Veggie Tray
Fruit Tray

Last edited:
Ribs or wings may also be on the menu....TBD.

We are considering it, but bringing 3 kids may not be an option.

We are considering it, but bringing 3 kids may not be an option.

There will be at least 2 other kids (infant and 2 year old). We don't have any kids activities planned or anything, but you are welcome to bring them.

i may be there for the whole thing, My other comittment has sick people, so I may not show there at all.

i may be there for the whole thing, My other comittment has sick people, so I may not show there at all.

Sounds good! See you here!

I dont think i need to even say this, but everyone that is attending....drive your cruiser. At least have one neighbor that is interested in cruisers :) I'm moving some cars to another house so we can hopefully get the cruisers together. Most attending are neighbors so I dont think this will be a problem.

Also, please park either in front of my house, in driveway if there is room (can fit 3-4) or past my house on the left side of the road if possible. Neighbor to the left of me (while facing house) isn't fond of cars in front of his house. :flipoff2:

If there is anyone else interested in coming, let me know. Cheers! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom