Sunroof Alarm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought the alarm only sounds when you leave the sunroof tilted (since the shade panel could be closed and you would never know).

For your poll purposes, this is the way my '94 works. And it only sounds for about 5 seconds, than is silent. I always thought that it wasn't necessary to have an alarm for the open sunroof, I mean, there's no alarm if you leave a window open. Kinda obvious, although aim's got a good point about the shade panel hiding what should be obvious. On mine, the sunroof's position limits how far you can close the shade. In other words, you can only fully close the shade if the sunroof is fully closed.

Last edited:
the lights dont have an alarm because they have an auto off feture. with the key out when you open the door they should go off, works in the 94 cruiser and 97 camry. i dont even bother turning the lights off anymore on the camry, they have always turned off every time for the last 7 years. the only time it wont work is when the key is in the ignition or the lights are turned back on after they auto off.

I believe some of the earlier models did not have the auto off feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom