Sunglasses box - Overhead Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry the homelink console sells as one piece, it is what you would need for the sunglass holder, it has the cam for the drop down recepticle for the sunglass holder.

Dude..that's where the ScanGauge II goes :)

attachment.php

I think that's where the CB radio external speaker goes..:D
Feb Run 009 (Large).jpg

I had a 2001 Tundra and it came with the sunglass holder and the garage door opener. They were interchangeable depending on which one you wanted to use. I wonder if the Tundra one would fit?

on sun roof overhead console pic from Oz

i couldnt afford the sunroof when i optioned my LC100.
Here's a limited pic (limited in that it was just a snap)
large.jpg

The image is that you can just see the rear view mirror, the next thing is my sunglass holder. Then the "map reader lights...both lhs and rhs, then the next one has the same lining as the sunglass holder, and the third one looks like it is designed for a DVD screen.

And then further from that, not in picture, is the "cargo light" assembly.

i took that in 2005 on a friends camera. I now have a digital SLR (not that that it matters) but i can now take photos that would include all of the above.

Let me know if you want me to take a pic of it, and with or without all of the compartments opened ...or not!
peter

Can you take a couple of pictures of the first sun glass holder, closes to the windshield. Thanks.

That not the sunglass holder...That's the one for the garge door opener...one left to map lights is the sunglass holder ..and the other large one is for CD's..

That not the sunglass holder...That's the one for the garge door opener...one left to map lights is the sunglass holder ..and the other large one is for CD's..
Sorry to barge in...
But they are all sunglass holders in this shot. One in front of the map-lights, and two behind. Then, as the forth "box" comes the larger one that looks like it could be for a screen, about the size of a CD cover. The third sunglass holder is a bit limited in size, in that the galsses have to be pretty flat to fit in, because the free height is limited.

As far as I can see the three glasses-holders are all different. Best thing would be to compare a car with and without sunroof to see if they would fit. I'll see if I can find one with a sunroof, although they are not that common around here.

(There's plenty of space in the ceiling without the sun-roof. Behind the forth bigger box comes the assembly of domestic lighting, one dome and two map/reading lights for the back seat)

jealous of you btw. Without a sunroof I'd have so much more fun inside mounting crap.

i couldnt afford the sunroof when i optioned my LC100.
Here's a limited pic (limited in that it was just a snap)
large.jpg

The image is that you can just see the rear view mirror, the next thing is my sunglass holder. Then the "map reader lights...both lhs and rhs, then the next one has the same lining as the sunglass holder, and the third one looks like it is designed for a DVD screen.

And then further from that, not in picture, is the "cargo light" assembly.

i took that in 2005 on a friends camera. I now have a digital SLR (not that that it matters) but i can now take photos that would include all of the above.

Let me know if you want me to take a pic of it, and with or without all of the compartments opened ...or not!
peter

wow! 1150 views on a sunglasses box thread....

yikes! better not have the 40 guys see this thread.... :eek:

:D

thats the beauty of the 100 section, small nearly useless things get endless threads while the good ones get moved, probably because they're too hardcore for some people in here.

sorry i missed the replies.
i'll get out in the morning and take pics of the full non-sunroof factory console.
with all the various bits opened and closed.
sorry i took so long to reply..had to get an MRI so my focus on all things life are a little skewed at the moment.
i'll get in there later today and get the Aussie interior pics for you
take care
peter

The sunglasses holder is about worthless! It won't close with shades in it. Not enough depth.

Hi,
here are all my holders open. No sunroof, obviously. The big one holds a CD pouch nicely.

lc104.jpg

Holy console batman!!!

That console looks like the ones that come in a non-sunroof Sequoia.

Part # for the homelink is 89755 from toyota on the 03 and up, can't find the console, but that might get you going in the right direction. It'll run ya bout 700 for the transmitter....
Over 10 years to ask this, but 89755-XXXXX ? :) Anyone know that plastic overhead console 03-07 part #?

Over 10 years to ask this, but 89755-XXXXX ? :) Anyone know that plastic overhead console 03-07 part #?
Depends on which HomeLink module you need. The module with the remote buttons on the rear edge of the console (below right) is 89755-0W070. The module with the built-in buttons (below left) is different, and the part number is obscured on the one I have. But the console it fits in is 63670-60040.
04BEE5D1-00D9-41F4-A91D-437DD73791CC.jpeg
557B083A-E695-4918-A0D6-6CB934EFBD87.jpeg
97A754D8-1419-406D-8234-5ABD41070D2E.jpeg
958453D0-78E8-47FD-9580-F637CBE53C44.jpeg
B540C79B-58EB-4513-BC2C-7EBFC1333539.jpeg

Depends on which HomeLink module you need. The module with the remote buttons on the rear edge of the console (below right) is 89755-0W070. The module with the built-in buttons (below left) is different, and the part number is obscured on the one I have. But the console it fits in is 63670-60040.

Thank you, this gives me a good start, but doesn't appear to be found :hmm: Parts like 63670-60040

I am looking specifically for the former assembly (with the homelink buttons on the aft).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom