Sunday, Sept. 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This Is The Date For The Adopt A Highway Pickup.

We'll Meet At The F-mart At 10 Am And Be Done By 12, Just In Time For A Few Delicious F-mart Chili Dogs. How About A Swap Meet After That?

I Have Steering Parts Plus Numerous Other Things I Want To Get Rid Of. Maybe We Can Get The Leaky Seals To Join Us?

Who's In, Fellas? I Need A Head Count.

As of now you can count me in. The only thing that would disqualify me would be school. Oh and by that time rolls around I'll have my new 71' 40, so I'll be looking for all the parts i can get my hands on. Later fellas

Matt

I'm in unless I get to drunk watching the Clemson game on tv the day before or go to it in Maryland. But I will most likely be there. I'll verify closer to the actual date.

Won't be able to make this one. Made one two summers ago. Cleaned up a lot of trash. Does the trash really accumulate that much between Clean-ups? If so, that's a shame. Keep up the good work!

Can't we do it after 12. Unlike the rest of you heathens some us still go church! :^)

Can't get there that Sunday but if you issue a bag or three before time I will fill them. I'm in for swap meet after..will even host it.

Hard40 said:
Can't get there that Sunday but if you issue a bag or three before time I will fill them. I'm in for swap meet after..will even host it.

I know a good plan when I hear one! It's on to Alan's for the party!
No need for Alan to "prebag". He's done it EVERY time before. We'll
just soak up some of that hospitality. That time of year and the advance notice could make for a great swap meet at Alan's place.
What say yee to a Swap Meet stickie?
Cleanup will just be the club's warmup. :)
Good idea Alan. Multi tasking. I like it!
Lunch at F-mart followed by swap meet party. That there is fun, I don't
care who you are!

Lynn says she's in for both.
Me too. :)

Alan is it still ok for me to bring that pig up to your place for a little while, while I strip the parts off it? If so then it will be there the 20 or 21 of aug and might offer some parts for the swap meet.

I'll be there, just need directions to the "F-mart"!

Hello, Slick!

Mapquest this: SC HWY 276 and River Falls Road. This is the road that takes you to Jones Gap State Park in Northern Greenville County. You can't miss it. I look forward to meeting you.

slick621 said:
I'll be there, just need directions to the "F-mart"!

The PIG

clemson55 said:
Alan is it still ok for me to bring that pig up to your place for a little while, while I strip the parts off it? If so then it will be there the 20 or 21 of aug and might offer some parts for the swap meet.

Without a doubt! Maybe we can haul off the aftermath later and get a buck for my junker and yours! Oh No! I'd have to share with Capt. Jim...lets see what is half of absolut zero? Only Kidding you Jim.

Jp had told me you were getting the 55 soon. Bring it whenever you're ready. :rolleyes: :D

Great! Thanks Alan, I wish I could hold onto it I'd love to make a 55 buggy. But alas I'm a poor college student so I will be taking the parts I need and selling everything else I can.

Hard40 said:
Without a doubt! Maybe we can haul off the aftermath later and get a buck for my junker and yours! Oh No! I'd have to share with Capt. Jim...lets see what is half of absolut zero? Only Kidding you Jim.

:rolleyes: :D

Alan,

I was thinking that old carcass of ours would be your next candidate for a frame-up resto. :grinpimp:

trying to get directions too, but need atown for mapquest,,,,

Lets see you can make it northeast bound from walhalla, west of pickens, south of brevard, nc. You could get on 11 like first or second exit in sc and take it the whole way up.

Carcass

Capt. Jim said:
Alan,

I was thinking that old carcass of ours would be your next candidate for a frame-up resto. :grinpimp:
Ive started with about that much....never again! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom