Sunday Run to Wildomar OHV Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, Katelin and I are planning to go out and play in the mud at the Wildomar OHV park Sunday morning. The plan is to meet anyone who wishes to go at the Starbucks in the shopping center at Ortega Highway and Antonio Parkway at 9:00 am. From there we can caravan out and slop about for a few fun filled hours of mud and rain. If anyone is up for that, post up or just show up. Should be fun! Rich

Dam it, I have to work 🥺..... show some pics!!!

Hey everyone, Katelin and I are planning to go out and play in the mud at the Wildomar OHV park Sunday morning. The plan is to meet anyone who wishes to go at the Starbucks in the shopping center at Ortega Highway and Antonio Parkway at 9:00 am. From there we can caravan out and slop about for a few fun filled hours of mud and rain. If anyone is up for that, post up or just show up. Should be fun! Rich
I know it doesn't make sense given all the rain, and could just be bad website info but both the OHV and campground are posted as "closed" due to Wildomar fire.

Shoot, I had been looking at road closures and missed that the park area is closed. We were looking for a nearby area for a quick time to play in the rain. It looks as though we are somewhat out of luck. Phooey!

Well no luck finding a nearby quickly place to play tomorrow so we will be taking a rain check...

What about 215 behind Keizer , that dirk road?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom