Sunday drive. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
I’m itching to get out. Who wants to go for a cruise on Sunday?

already talked to @Boondocker_153 And I know he’s game

i was thinking of checking out some stuff in the tobacco roots

maybe north meadows, may be easy south meadows.

@wizmariefa
@TommyGuns
@90WT
@nohermosa
A19AEC0B-2FBB-4D21-9D6A-2F2C069D45F5.jpeg

Depending on how my arm is healing, I could be down. I’ll bring the LX if we do something easy, though I probably should put some work into the rover......

Depending on how my arm is healing, I could be down. I’ll bring the LX if we do something easy, though I probably should put some work into the rover......

S. Meadow Creek is easy compared to N. Meadow up top, just rough for a few miles. I only air down for comfort at the mine. The view is better so take your binoculars and try to find the goats. There are Yellowstone Cutthroat trout in the lake so if you haven't taken one of those off your list, take a rod.

There is only one rock in the middle of the road with lots of room to go around. It has gloss black paint on it...

I have to work on Sunday so go have some fun.

Depending on who shows up will dictate where we go I’m down for an easy Sunday drive the veiws up Southmeadows are amazing

I’m interested. I’m still getting to know this 40 and could benefit from y’all experience if you don’t mind a slow moving newbie :)

I was thinking meeting at ten at four corners. Play it by ear. Bring a lunch but back by dinner

Unfortunately, I’m not done in town tomorrow til 10:30. Dropping kids off to head to scout camp. Wife and I w out kids all week. I can’t leave her alone on day one :). We’ll pass time and explore close to home.

We would be down for south meadows, if I’m not going to dent in my door on the (stock) Lx.... what time Are we thinking? I’d like a little bit in the morning to put the rangie back together

Did you end up going to South Meadows? Thinking about going Saturday and just wondering how it was?
Just looked at this route today, I'd be curious to know also.

Hated to miss it, but will be curious to hear how it went (if it went) and see any photos.
I couldn’t get out til that Sunday evening, but took wifey up Taylor Fork for pic nic and fishing. Just gravel riding but was nice.

901B54A0-8E16-48A4-8B90-B5090BC0911C.jpeg

724342DA-0B22-43DA-B33D-55FD6D30DE7E.jpeg

58CC20B2-ECD6-415B-ADD9-6779CE4EAB7D.jpeg

E87D5D79-4E45-4321-9547-35A8E888DAB8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom