Events/Trails Sunday Drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking of taking the 45 for a drive up WildCat Gulch (Off HWY 21) over to Centerville Rd and Shafer Butte. Anyone interested?
I'm willing to go elsewhere too.

Never been ... would tag along.

It was a pleasure meeting you ... Had a blast wheeling the Owyhee's with you ... thanks for the invite.
20181028_105519 (1).jpg

Where did you guys end up ...
Reynolds Creek area ... on way to Murphy ... some pretty cool washes and then climbs in/out ... had a couple ATVs to scout our routes ... even got to see some Jeeps stuck in a crawler wash.

I have just discovered this 'clubhouse'... as soon as I feel it's ready for trails, would love to go! I ride atvs up in that area all the time...

Since you ride up there a lot, know of any trails that look like full size roads but are designated OHV trails? I've gotten out in a few areas and been surprised and wondered if I was in the wrong spot. lol. The maps I had said I was okay, but tracks were saying I was a rare bird.

Up past Murphy is the Tiddie Springs trail. Past Reynolds creek up the grade on the west side of that valley is a good set of trails that are worthy. And then out of silver city I think there are several. I really need to map them on my GPS and mark them as FJ worthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom