Sunday drive - Ringing rocks trail - May 16th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
I would up for that 😎

hey @halfsmilingfj !
you wanna come hang out on sunday? we could make this a FJ Cruiser only ride and make @REZARF jealous when we tell him that he cant come in his hundy 😅

I might be up for going it isn't a FJC only run. I would respect the intention of the run and not try to wiggle into your special run. :D

I might be up for going it isn't a FJC only run. I would respect the intention of the run and not try to wiggle into your special run. :D
You should come I’m just saying it would be funny if that’s what it turned into.

I was thinking of driving the Ringing rocks trail outside of Whitehall on Sunday afternoon. Anyone interested in joining? It’s a super easy trail with some fun spots to flex on. Also a fun water crossing
Link to a past trip on my website below
Past Tag along tour – “Ringing Rocks” Pipestone, MT - https://backcountryadventuretime.com/2018/06/10/406-cruisers-trail-ride-ringing-rocks-june-9th-2018/
I would be down, what time you thinking? I got to work on getting my cb set up this afternoon 😬

You should come I’m just saying it would be funny if that’s what it turned into.
What time and where are we meeting at?

What about a place to meet closer to the start of the trail? I might be able to make it, but I'm coming down from Helena. It would be silly to drive to Belgrade first.
Also, how long is the trail, time-wise?

What about a place to meet closer to the start of the trail? I might be able to make it, but I'm coming down from Helena. It would be silly to drive to Belgrade first.
Also, how long is the trail, time-wise?
We could meet you at the town pump in Whitehall.

We will be done before dinner time it’s short. End up at pipestone before four. But yeah like Chad said. Meet us at Whitehall town pump. Probs be like 1130 or so

I don't believe I'll be able to make it this time. Thanks anyway! Have fun.

30F2CEFC-A261-4784-8C9A-C5B3D9576B82.jpeg
216BB2D0-9B11-41E2-8F56-A8D983160A53.jpeg
8ACA4FD0-F263-426A-98DF-E0CE6E70DA83.jpeg
117DE17D-266F-4DC7-9991-F31A23961D78.jpeg
04FAB417-77F8-4BE6-92B3-AE41560CA1BD.jpeg

awesome day for a drive, I bet it was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom