Sunday 12/27/09 Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
The proposal is for Table Mesa area. There are several options:

A few years ago we ran Tip Top mine/Boulder Creek. After the run, some of us headed west from Indian Mesa, N of Lake Pleasant and came out on Crown King rd. Found some cool stuff, but mostly ran it in the dark, need to explore more in the light. There are a couple of ghost towns in the area.
IH8MUD.com - View Single Post - wheeling after Christmas?

If we are feeling frogy, can hit one of the more aggressive rock play trails in the area?

What we run depends on who, what rigs show and the preference of the drivers.

Anyway, meeting at the Chevron gas station east of I-17 on Carefree highway for a 9AM pull out. There is a grocery store, fast food restaurant, etc., in the strip mall.
north_meet.gif

That spot was cool, I always wanted to see it during the day.:bounce::bounce2:

If we are feeling frogy, can hit one of the more aggressive rock play trails in the area?...

My sources say Raw Deal at TM would be sheetmetal-friendly...:hmm:

I will probably go. Might even get the wife out.

Count me in on this one too. Anyone up for a joke? Conversation with wife goes like this, "Hey, the guys are runnin trails on Sat & Sun" she says(this is the joke part)"So which one you pickin?", "Both days" I say, "Oh you are huh?". "Sure am". Uh, wife not liking the idea.:mad: See you on the trail boys!! Anyone have a couch I could crash on?:D

why not bring the wife :confused:

we could even try to make a good impression :hillbilly:

Is this ride open for a newbie? I just bought my rig a few months ago and have not gone wheeling yet, just out where I hunt. I was wanting info on club as well as I am interested in joining.

shannon, i got a shed out back you are welcome to!;)

aztony, all are welcome,

ill plan on being there at 9, been awhile since i been out, and now that you guys are back on my side of town, this makes it easy! bright and ugly folks!

oh...and kingbee..... ill have my sirius to listen to my broncos chew mud, so if you need updates.....

yes, should work for a newbie

Looks like I will not be going after all. When I put my spacers on today I seen my brake hose on the DS had the rubber torn and I could see the lining inside. There is no leak but I do not want to risk driving that far and something happen. I will see you guys the next ride. ;)

had a great time today :bounce:

:steer:

a few pix from today
DSC_6154.jpg
DSC_6159.jpg
DSC_6163.jpg

I really liked the recycling construction method on that one :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom