Summer Pig Roast/Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JuttyShabango

Checkers R Wreckers
SILVER Star
Threads
Our beloved Trailboss,Vince, is having his 24th birthday on July 23rd and the club is sponsoring a Trail Ride and Pig Roast.

Here's a link to the flyer. It's being held on private property in Hocking County to the tune of about 500 acres with about 1K more all chalk full of trails. We call it Smoots' place and it's our stompin' grounds.

Linky:

http://www.jonnyquestoffroad.com/Hogroast.pdf

Keg's / Hog / Free Campin' / Trail Riding / Volleyball/ Music / etc.. :beer: :grinpimp:

If your interested in attending, PM or reply here.

Trekker, I plan on being there. good looking forum you have here for sure. Just thought I would stop by and check it out. Why do I have a feeling Jonnyquest is going to get huge soon?
:)

rngrchad said:
Trekker, I plan on being there. good looking forum you have here for sure. Just thought I would stop by and check it out. Why do I have a feeling Jonnyquest is going to get huge soon?
:)

Thank you sir. Welcome to "Mud". This place feels like home more each day. We are gonna use this to communicate (along with cell phones now ;) ) our runs and stuff.

Keep checkin' here often. I dunno, kinda hope JQ stays grass roots and underground: these days recently have been a slice of heaven out 3 of the last 4 weekends wheelin' hard. It's gonna get big and bad...certainly stoked about that but these days...these are the days to remember. This summer will go down in the books as one of the best all time.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mark your right about this being one killer summer! I've been climbing some ridiculous bolted sport routes in WV, and now I've hooked up with you guys wheeling. I never thought it would be so much fun......and I'm saying this after all my issues with my tacoma right now. That father's day run was one to remember for sure. I'm pysched. I may not make it to check out the DVD because my rig ain't run'n right now...but I'm wrench'n hard hoping to be done by this weekend.

Grass roots is where it's at :beer:

Chad,

If you come up to Columbus, give me a shout. Look in the Outback thread. I'm tubing out the front of the trekker this weekend.

Tubing out the front? You moving up to larger tires? Sounds like a good project.
I still haven't fixed the taco, meaning I have no transportation other than my mountain bike....you better set aside that Father's Day DVD.
See ya Mark
-Chad

rngrchad said:
Tubing out the front? You moving up to larger tires? Sounds like a good project.
I still haven't fixed the taco, meaning I have no transportation other than my mountain bike....you better set aside that Father's Day DVD.
See ya Mark
-Chad

Bigger tires, more clearance up front. I'll hold on to the DVD. Don't drop off the face of the Earth now! We need to wheel again soon.

Update:

Land owner got freeked out by the number of rigs coming to wheel his land, so we have moved this party to Lake Alma starting tomorrow at Noon in Campsites 21-22 (full hookup big ones)

We are running the furnace on Saturday Afternoon, big cookout (no pig) Saturday night, then running the Connector-Beard-Stone Quarry loop.

I believe there are 2 Yotas and 5 Sammis on this one. Team Sammi is showing up. Great, now get to hear em' talk smack all day. Uh...till we double down on gears :cool: :grinpimp:

Anyways, anyone that wants to join us, please do. My cell number is 614-579-4176

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom