Summer Picnic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I heard there's a party at my place on Saturday, 8/31. Should be fun - it's a great venue :), and even better guests!! Stop by any time after 5:00 and stay as long as you want. We'll probably eat around 6:00. Just hold down the volume after 10:00 so the neighbors don't throw us out.

I believe Mr. Bland is smokin' the meats again (you don't want to miss that!), and Sandy & I will supply the s'mores fixin's (gourmet) and place settings. Please bring your own chairs, beverages, and a dish to share: Beans, salads, fruit, veggies, chips and salsa, etc., etc (Kyle: pecan pie!).

Looking forward to a great time! PM me if you don't know the way.

sg

Excellent! For any who are "on the fence" I strongly encourage you to come out--it's a great time!

Vicki and I will also try and make it. Is there a way to tell who might be bringing what so we dont end up with meat, pie, and 10 different types of potato salad?

Hey folks,
We're less than a week out. Please post up with how many are coming and what you're bringing. We will provide ice and water along with the previously mentioned s'mores and place settings. Don't forget a jacket. It cools off out here at night - 7,500' El.
Luke and Leon, Are you guys coming this time? No pressure...OK, pressure. ;) Travis - Extra s'more for travelling the farthest!

Candi and I will be there. Connor may as well. I’m going with the pork/chicken/sausage and Candi said she’d do cheesy potato side dish.

Not going to make this one - traveling way to much lately.

Sorry for the delay, been kinda crazy busy. Yes Peggy and I are in! Want me to bring the smoke poles again?? ;)

How about some deviled eggs and chocolate chip cookies.

Looking forward to catching up with everybody!

Two adults, one teen. And Percy! What should we bring? Side item or dessert???

Two adults (Sheryll and I). Plan to bring a mixed bean salad we call "Colorado Caviar"

2 adults, 3 littles. We will bring chips and blue moose dip as well as some watermelon 🍉.

Thank you, Sam, for hosting another great CLC family BBQ at your place!

CLC summer BBQ 19.jpg

Sad that I missed this. I miss all of my CLC buddies. You’re a great group.
Maybe next year for the picnic, but I hope to see some of you on the trails soon.

Reactions: SAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom