Summer picnic/BBQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I haven't seen or heard anything about our usual summer picnic yet. Does anybody have any suggestions? Does anybody want to host something? In the past we've met at Elena Gallegos Recreation Area near Tramway and the Oak Flats Picnic area in the Manzano Mtns. Jon, do we have any club funds to rent a site at either of these places? September 13, 14 and 21 work best for me.

No responses but I'm going to throw this out. NMOHVA will have a Meet and Greet and food at the Oak Flats picnic area on Sept. 27th. If you aren't participating the in NMOFFROAD trail work day, here's an opportunity to meet some other off-roaders. But you'll need to mind your manners and not be mean to all the non-Toyota owners. I think there is some sort of trail ride planned in the AM but it's not clear to me if that's 4-wheels or 2-wheels trail ride.

http://www.nm4w.org/calendar/?ev_id=304
I won't be able to attend due to other plans.

Last edited:
Ali as suggested this for next week "Hmm, should we aim for Thursday, 9/25 at a Sonic?"

Getting together for an hour during lunch on a weekday is always a great way to catch up with a few friends. But having a preplanned summer picnic usually gets better attendance and the whole family gets to hang out and catch up for a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom