Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aMiR904 said:
keep seeing a red 40 at rickys flower market in Somerville, Union sq. looks like its someone who works there.

That's Rick's. He's the owner of the flower place.

Saw a 70 series pulling a matching trailer heading into Troy NY on Rt. 7 on 10/2. Also, keep seeing a black parked 40 on Rt. 295 somewhere a ways up from Chatham, NY.

Bill

Saw a 70 series pulling a matching trailer heading into Troy NY on Rt. 7 on 10/2. Also, keep seeing a black parked 40 on Rt. 295 somewhere a ways up from Chatham, NY.

Bill

i'll have to look out for them...i think the 70 series is probably a guy that has been up to tykes...he's here on mud and comes to this area to visit friends i think...what color is the one you saw?

i seen a tan fj40 around chatham in the past...havent seen a black one

i'll have to look out for them...i think the 70 series is probably a guy that has been up to tykes...he's here on mud and comes to this area to visit friends i think...what color is the one you saw?

It was white I think, with orange detailing if I remember right, trailer was the same. Definitely and nice rig. The black 40 was parked on the street, I think on 295 but up towards the Quechee lake short cut to 22, but maybe on 22 itself.

That 70 series resides in Ct. Used to live down the street from him. Nice guy named Steve. Don't think it goes very far though.

Saw this one again last week same place. I thought he had sold it. Guess not.

Spotted this 40 at a station in town where one of my students works for his uncle. When I pulled up he said he "wondered how long it would take me to notice". Turns out the guy who owns it just bought it and has a couple of more nearby. Does the new owner hang on Mud?

IMG_7307.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg

IMG_7303.jpg

Saw a nice clean orange 40 with a snorkel parked at a house in Winchester, MA. I wonder if it's there to stay, or just visiting. Haven't seen a 40 around here for a long time.

billmc said:
Saw a nice clean orange 40 with a snorkel parked at a house in Winchester, MA. I wonder if it's there to stay, or just visiting. Haven't seen a 40 around here for a long time.

Where? I want to drive by.

I have a mudder that just moved near me in upstate NY...it's a hardtop orange bj40 from .nz that has a black snorkle...its very nice...has the mini rear oem seats in it as well...may be him

his screen name here on Mud is ' Kris Willis '

I didn't get a chance to check it up close, even to see if it was RHD from NZ. It had a bit of a lift and small black fender flares. It was on Wildwood St. just off RT 3, but as I say, never seen it around before so maybe it was just visiting. If it's still there tomorrow I'll take a pic.

billmc said:
I didn't get a chance to check it up close, even to see if it was RHD from NZ. It had a bit of a lift and small black fender flares. It was on Wildwood St. just off RT 3, but as I say, never seen it around before so maybe it was just visiting. If it's still there tomorrow I'll take a pic.

In the flats. I know right where that is.

Just got a text from a friend of mine with pictures of a sweet 1980 HJ45 in Falmouth, MA. I'll be keeping my eye out for that one! She told me the owner just moved here from the West Coast. I am willing to bet this person is a mudder.......

There's a khaki 60 sitting in a parking lot near the intersection of E 1st and Dorchester St in Southie. Has a bunch of tires sitting in it, hasn't moved, and I've noticed some graffiti show up on it. Pretty sad. I'll probably throw a note on it this week.

Also, noticed a mid twenties female coming out of yoga on W Broadway one morning to hop into a grey 60 in great shape. Was too stunned to do anything but wave.

55 ALERT!
There's a 55 for sale on route 53 in Hanover. It's got a fuel injected 350 and a turbo 400 automatic. It's priced at $5,500 and need some love. It has a death wobble and needs a pitman arm and tie rod ends. It won't pass inspection with the 36" tires.

ce0bb534.jpg

55 ALERT!
There's a 55 for sale on route 53 in Hanover. It's got a fuel injected 350 and a turbo 400 automatic. It's priced at $5,500 and need some love. It has a death wobble and needs a pitman arm and tie rod ends. It won't pass inspection with the 36" tires.

I've been meaning to post something about this for sale rig. It's not mine, but I live a few miles away and drive by it all the time. It's been f/s for a few months now. It was @ $7500 when it first appeared with a f/s sign. It's got some decent body rust, but the frame looks solid.

That's the 55 I had been talking about seeing earlier in this thread.

I talked with Scott who owns Almedia's. He said the guy spent $1,900 on a custom aluminum radiator and $5,500 is his bottom number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom