Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can honestly say I've never seen a random FJ40 on the road in at least 7 years and before that was 3 more years when I lived in Colorado.

I have frequently seen a red 40 on 91 heading north towards Theford on a regular basis, even through the winter.

Last edited:
There is one that has been parking near my house at a half finished apartment building on Newport Ave in Pawtucket. Its Dune beige with a bikini top and the short barn doors. So a 74 or earlier.

I've been seeing a gray FJ Cruiser parked on Washington St. in West Roxbury lately with big "ALL PRO OFF-ROAD.COM" decals on the sides and front.. looks pretty beefed up and trail ready.. anyones??:meh:

I've been seeing a gray FJ Cruiser parked on Washington St. in West Roxbury lately with big "ALL PRO OFF-ROAD.COM" decals on the sides and front.. looks pretty beefed up and trail ready.. anyones??:meh:

Saw that one too in Reading.

Passed a white or cream (it was dirty) colored 62 on Lonsdale ave in Pawtucket yesterday driving in the 60. Gave him the wave but got nuthin in return. Have you seen it around town Jason?
4_dec_s_YukonCornelius.jpg

1977 FJ40 for sale in Epping, NH. Pretty sure this is the one which has been at Hurlbert Toyota for a couple years. Now for sale on 125 in Epping at a motorsport/atv dealer. $15K on the sign. No rust, new paint (red), new seats, chrome wheels and bezel, black soft top. Dont remember the dealer name.

How can there be a 55 in MA and we don't know about it??!!

older FJ40 definitely a trail rig parked at the bottom of Warner St in Newport RI

Just saw a broken down 40, white, on Rte 278 on the NY/PA border. Police were there helping so I decided not to stop. Looked beat to hell with no top.

saw a BEAUTIFUL early eighties fj-Hj45 with a flatbed, dark blue , LHD on 91 north at the ma-ct border-very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom