Sully Car Show - Fathers Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser804

SILVER Star
Threads
I plan to take the 40 to the show on Sunday and show it with the imports. If you have never been its a pretty good show. I have never seen a Cruiser there in the 5 or so years I have been going. Mostly 60 and 70s muscle car and older cars, some imports.

Registration says no partial restorations so I plan to leave the hood closed and kick anyone who tries to look under it. :D

Going to a car show sounds like a fun fathers day

In Olney, we have an informal classic car show every Saturday in the summer. One year I took the 40 just to check the other cars, and the little kids LOVED the 40. The adults were more enamored with the classic muscle cars.

I plan to take the 40 to the show on Sunday and show it with the imports. If you have never been its a pretty good show. I have never seen a Cruiser there in the 5 or so years I have been going. Mostly 60 and 70s muscle car and older cars, some imports.

Registration says no partial restorations so I plan to leave the hood closed and kick anyone who tries to look under it. :D
No "modifieds" either, so that rules me out.

Yeah I am hoping they are not so anal that they don't allow aftermarket suspension.

Anyway should be fun. Just wish I had made up a little FJ history board or something. I think I will just bring a sixer of Mikes and a keg cup and enjoy the afternoon.

So I guess modified is a relative term. Lots of aftermarket wheels and manifolds so no complaints about my lift. Its amazing how many folks know 40's. It was a lot of fun and the truck got a very good response.
IMG-20110619-00075.jpg
IMG-20110619-00072.jpg
IMG-20110619-00074.jpg

Few more pix
IMG-20110619-00073.jpg
IMG-20110619-00076.jpg

It's a beauty.

Your truck is beautiful, and I know you are a stock kinda guy. Lose the VW accelerator pad if you want that stock.

Thanks. And almost no leaks!

I don't know where that came from. I just had it around. Never owned a V Dub so I assumed it was Cruiser.:eek:

Oh well add it to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom