Suggestions for Rock Sliders (No Step) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for recommendations for nice rock sliders without an integrated step that hangs down below the surface of the slider. What have you used and liked or disliked?

Thanks

White Knuckle Off Road.
5% MUD discount, 10% veteran/military.

I went with MetalTech. No complaints.

I don't know if this will work on the later tacos, but I was thinking about using the @LandCruiserPhil rock rails on the taco. They are lighter weight, better clearance etc, so in my opinion, well suited for Tacomas... depends on how you wheel I suppose.

I ordered budbuilt rock sliders for my LC — I would assume they make these for tacos too.

Long wait times though just FYI

I ordered budbuilt rock sliders for my LC — I would assume they make these for tacos too.

Long wait times though just FYI
Thanks for the suggestion.

I went with custom 1035 DOM tube sliders. I liked that they were cheap and strong And I got it the way I wanted

I went with custom 1035 DOM tube sliders. I liked that they were cheap and strong And I got it the way I wanted

Thanks for posting that option as well 👍

Went with Cali Raised Rock Sliders. They have a bunch of options, the 25-degree tuck in tight. I debated about that but opted for 0 (flat) with a step so I can reach the top of the cap and cab for future racks.

DCLB is not ideal for technical trails, but didn't want a crushed rocker panel! Kickout has saved my bed from a tree stump.

dusty_tacoma.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom